Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Diego

Rate The Song: Katy Perry | Up Now: Feels ft. Pharrell Williams, Calvin Harris, Big Sean

18 minutes ago, Free Britney said:

Scotland is homophobic confirmed.

Ur So Gay = 8

You were going off on Taylor Swift queerbaiting in the YNTCD video, but Ur So Gay gets away Scot free? xtina1

4 minutes ago, LÉON said:

You were going off on Taylor Swift queerbaiting in the YNTCD video, but Ur So Gay gets away Scot free? xtina1

The entire lyrics is politically incorrect... 

I hope you hang yourself with your H&M scarf

You don't eat meat
And drive electrical cars
You're so indie rock it's almost an art
You need SPF 45 just to stay alive

But it's tongue in cheek sis. sass1

You either like the humour or you don't. sass1

While taylor's video and lyrics were not tongue in cheek. sass1

1 hour ago, LÉON said:

don 't forget to rate sis ari9

5 hours ago, Free Britney said:

The entire lyrics is politically incorrect... 

I hope you hang yourself with your H&M scarf

You don't eat meat
And drive electrical cars
You're so indie rock it's almost an art
You need SPF 45 just to stay alive

But it's tongue in cheek sis. sass1

You either like the humour or you don't. sass1

While taylor's video and lyrics were not tongue in cheek. sass1

Perpetuating gay stereotypes vs presenting actual gay people in a music video hottie1 OK sis stay consistent.

29 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Perpetuating gay stereotypes vs presenting actual gay people in a music video hottie1 OK sis stay consistent.

Sis I--- rip3

We're both gays, so why are we fighting over how 2 str8 women chose to represent us? rip3 Both of them are wrong tbh. 

I don't think not eating meat and other lines are a gay stereotypes default_rip3.gif The only thing wrong that katy did was use "gay" as an insult.

However, it's Taylor's music video that's the one that's perpuating gay stereotypes though... the ultra fem mannerisms, female clothings, acting stupid, selling ice creams, having tea parties, and sunbathing. giphy.gif

Depicting homophobes as uneducated trailer park trash, when homophobes come in all shapes and sizes, even educated ones like doctors, nurses, politicians etc can be homophobic giphy.gif

Anyway, if you're not offended by this video, it's fine by me. But I'm just calling a spade a spade. giphy.gif

And I'm not bashing on Taylor. Even gay people can't represent gay people properly, I mean if you look at most gay films, it's just two super attractive white gays, there's literally no diversity. It's why I don't like watching gay movies at all. 

giphy.gif

I think I went too deep </3 Sorry MS. @GlenCoco

15 hours ago, Free Britney said:

Sis I--- rip3

We're both gays, so why are we fighting over how 2 str8 women chose to represent us? rip3 Both of them are wrong tbh. 

I don't think not eating meat and other lines are a gay stereotypes default_rip3.gif The only thing wrong that katy did was use "gay" as an insult.

However, it's Taylor's music video that's the one that's perpuating gay stereotypes though... the ultra fem mannerisms, female clothings, acting stupid, selling ice creams, having tea parties, and sunbathing. giphy.gif

Depicting homophobes as uneducated trailer park trash, when homophobes come in all shapes and sizes, even educated ones like doctors, nurses, politicians etc can be homophobic giphy.gif

Anyway, if you're not offended by this video, it's fine by me. But I'm just calling a spade a spade. giphy.gif

And I'm not bashing on Taylor. Even gay people can't represent gay people properly, I mean if you look at most gay films, it's just two super attractive white gays, there's literally no diversity. It's why I don't like watching gay movies at all. 

giphy.gif

I think I went too deep </3 Sorry MS. @GlenCoco

no worries .. more post for the katy section 

1 hour ago, Max said:

I like it ari2

14 hours ago, KP4LYFE said:

i legit love this song lmao:  8

20 hours ago, plutoniano said:

those lyrics rip4 still a 7 tho

Ikr its like a guilty pleasure tbh 

• Replies 537
  • Created