Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Mariah launches cookie line

mariah-carey-cookies-1424x1068.jpg?x13050

Mariah Carey is making sure to capitalize on her favorite season, by releasing her own brand of cookies just in time for the holidays. Mariah's Cookies will be available for order beginning on Friday, December 4 in more than 30 major markets across the country. 'Yay, cookies!' Mariah said in a statement. 'We love ‘em….love ‘em during the holidays…..love ‘em all year round!!!!'

Mariah's Cookies was developed in partnership with Virtual Dining Concepts and restaurateur Robert Earl. “Mariah and I have chatted over the years about working together on a food business and, with her love of baking, cookies were a natural fit," Earl said in a statement. "As Mariah is synonymous with the holidays and celebration, we will make sure that her special holiday flavors are available not only for the holidays but year-round."

The flavors include Chocolate Chunk, Triple Chocolate Chunk, Heath Bar, Lemon Cooler, and Spiced Oatmeal Raisin. And of course, there are three very special holiday flavors: White Chocolate Cranberry, Pumpkin, and Gingerbread. Ordering is available through most third-party delivery apps including Grubhub, DoorDash, Postmates.  

x

6 minutes ago, Kai said:

I'm screaming at "GOURMET popcorn" dead2

Omg I didn't even notice that lmfao1 I love her

Cookies & Cream flavored popcorns sounds good.. but also kinda nasty at the same time? dead2 I prefer salty ones tbh

Just now, Snow said:

Omg I didn't even notice that lmfao1 I love her

Cookies & Cream flavored popcorns sounds good.. but also kinda nasty at the same time? dead2 I prefer salty ones tbh

I've had sweet popcorn before, they just taste like sweetened nuts or something. 

Yeah, salty and buttered popcorn is way better dead4

2 hours ago, Snow said:

A look at the cookies:

EoPi7QCVEAE-Ov-?format=jpg&name=small

Gaga's Chromatica Oreos have competition!
It's time to turn FOTP into a baking forum.
true1

lol the packages looks like a 14 y.o girl made it for her school project 

but yes kween 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.