Dennis Reynolds

What's with the lower case letters?

So today I finally got around to listening to Positions, an album that totally exists, and I couldn't help but notice she did the lower case letter thing from thank u, next and Sweetener again - why? bebe1 I mean, it's a pretty common stylistic choice that otherwise I wouldn't really question, but since she didn't do it for her first three albums I'm just curious as to if there's a particular reason she started doing it...

It seems that show he texts and tweets (same, I really only use caps here and for school emails, otherwise I'm all lowercase) so I think it's just her reflecting how she normally communicates virtually. 

39 minutes ago, Kai said:

Yes default_orangu1.png They're too old to be following the youngsters' trend.

put some respect on Jack's name orangu1 even then this is just a different type of stylization, Spanish artists do sentence case on their albums, not really a trend orangu1