Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Dua STUNS for Billboard

2 minutes ago, Kai said:

rip3

I checked it out and she was indeed a waitress, but did have a short career as a model. This was what she said:

Dua did in fact have a short stint as a model, however she believed the whole process was bad for her mentality. Dua told Harper's Bazaar, "I got approached to do modelling when I was really young. I went there, but I was never the right size."

Their loss. Dua is perfect true1 

Just now, Snow said:

I checked it out and she was indeed a waitress, but did have a short career as a model. This was what she said:

Their loss. Dua is perfect true1 

fall4 I thought you were joking... 

How did she get the money from being a waitress to recording the most successful album of 2020? Quen tingz ari2

1 minute ago, Kai said:

fall4 I thought you were joking... 

How did she get the money from being a waitress to recording the most successful album of 2020? Quen tingz ari2

Girl her parents are RICH dead2 she came from a celebrity family

"Her father—Dukagjin Lipa—is the lead vocalist in the Kosovan rock band Oda, while her mother—Anesa Lipa (née Rexha)—works in tourism."

I think her father helped her kickstart her career? dead2 Her UK success was probably all her though, she did hustle there if I remember correctly. 

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

Girl her parents are RICH dead2 she came from a celebrity family

"Her father—Dukagjin Lipa—is the lead vocalist in the Kosovan rock band Oda, while her mother—Anesa Lipa (née Rexha)—works in tourism."

I think her father helped her kickstart her career? dead2 Her UK success was probably all her though, she did hustle there if I remember correctly. 

Why did she work as a waitress then? dead2

1 minute ago, Kai said:

Why did she work as a waitress then? dead2

For real life experience and for funsies I guess? dead2

Lots of celebrities started off rich but they did some common work they didn't have to do anyways. Some for the life or "real work" experience, some others just worked to have a backstory to sell when they get famous. "I had to pole dance to earn money to eat. I was POOR!" dead2

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

I liked the blonde moment better than her brunette hair

I like her FN blonde, but I think I'm still traumatized by the Electricity blonde:

Dua Lipa Electricity GIF by Diplo

She looks like she just got electrocuted indeed. It looks like a mop. Her hairstylist needs to be arrested for hate crime. true1 

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

I like her FN blonde, but I think I'm still traumatized by the Electricity blonde:

Dua Lipa Electricity GIF by Diplo

She looks like she just got electrocuted indeed. It looks like a mop. Her hairstylist needs to be arrested for hate crime. true1 

I don't mind it. I think it just slightly sexy

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.