Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

Mariah Carey (feat. Ariana Grande & Jennifer Hudson) | Oh Santa! | Official Music Video

14 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Ari's vocals being so soft dead2 But we love to see it. This was so fun and I had a huge smile because of it.

This. I was thrown off by how soft Ari’s vocals were and hearing JHud randomly come in loud af for those 10 seconds she showed up dead2

Overall, I loved the video since it was very cute and hearing that double whistle at the end saved the song by proving the world needs a collab with just Mimi & Ari cry7

4 minutes ago, StanLeeMusique said:

This. I was thrown off by how soft Ari’s vocals were and hearing JHud randomly come in loud af for those 10 seconds she showed up dead2

Overall, I loved the video since it was very cute and hearing that double whistle at the end saved the song by proving the world needs a collab with just Mimi & Ari cry7

JHud looks a little awkward dead4 But they all look gorgeous, tho. I re listened to the original and I think they were mostly there to add background vocals and take over some lines. 

14 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

JHud looks a little awkward dead4 But they all look gorgeous, tho. I re listened to the original and I think they were mostly there to add background vocals and take over some lines. 

I saw a comment online saying that Mariah’s team called Ari as their 1st choice, but she took awhile to respond to them so they decided to call JHud because they knew she didn’t have anything going on. Later on Ari finally responded with a yes and they ended up keeping JHud since Mariah didn’t have the heart to kick her to the curve dead2

13 minutes ago, StanLeeMusique said:

I saw a comment online saying that Mariah’s team called Ari as their 1st choice, but she took awhile to respond to them so they decided to call JHud because they knew she didn’t have anything going on. Later on Ari finally responded with a yes and they ended up keeping JHud since Mariah didn’t have the heart to kick her to the curve dead2

Even if that's not true I think Jennifer ended up just being a little bumper anyway dead2  I would believe it but idk if Ari would have taken too long to respond. 

34 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Even if that's not true I think Jennifer ended up just being a little bumper anyway dead2  I would believe it but idk if Ari would have taken too long to respond. 

I think they were just being shady but at least JHud can say she was hired to work for the queen of Christmas bebe1

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.