Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

MrAdamJay

Evanescence | The Bitter Truth | March 26th, 2021

95648-EA4-E582-4693-B95-D-BCF634-E99-F6-

They just released the date y’all when we’ll have the whole album! All songs epic so far. All songs will release by that date: March 26th; 2021. And we have a full album! demi1

Tracklisting

1. Artifact/The Turn

2. Broken Pieces Shine

3. The Game is Over

4. Yeah Right

5. Feeding the Dark

6. Wasted on You

7. Better Without You

8. Use My Voice

9. Take Cover

10. Far From Heaven

11. Part of Me

12. Blind Belief

I’m screaming in a good way. This is looking like one of their best albums! And we have a release date! I will ALWAYS STAN!! giveup3yas2brit2

Tracklisting:

1. The Turn

2. Broken Pieces Shine

3. The Game is Over

4. Yeah Right

5. Feeding the Dark

6. Wasted on You

7. Better Without You

8. Use My Voice

9. Take Cover

10. Far From Heaven

11. Part of Me

12. Blind Belief

On 12/4/2020 at 10:16 AM, Empathica said:

Tracklisting:

1. The Turn

2. Broken Pieces Shine

3. The Game is Over

4. Yeah Right

5. Feeding the Dark

6. Wasted on You

7. Better Without You

8. Use My Voice

9. Take Cover

10. Far From Heaven

11. Part of Me

12. Blind Belief

262-DE764-0-C72-4678-9-C20-F23118-E452-B

You missed The Artifact by The Turn on Track 1 but you got the rest! This album is gonna soo on point!!

yas2

Currently out songs

Tracklist:

1. Artifact/The Turn
  2. Broken Pieces Shine
  3. The Game is Over
  4. Yeah Right
  5. Feeding the Dark
  6. Wasted on You
  7. Better Without You
  8. Use My Voice
  9. Take Cover
  10. Far From Heaven
  11. Part of Me
  12. Blind Belief
  13. Cruel Summer (bananarama cover; target bonus track)
  14. The Chain - from Gears 5 (Fleetwood Mac cover; target bonus track)

I was so excited when they finally released a new song last year and I did really like it. With the singles that followed, I was a bit underwhelmed, particularly with Use My Voice. So I haven’t been that excited really considering it’s the first in a decade.

When it leaked, I just couldn’t help myself. 

And this album has blown my mind.

It’s SO much better than I was expecting and all the non released tracks are so much better (probably less mainstream and appeal more to loyal fans).

The opening is EPIC. The crunch of those guitars in Broken Pieces Shine. Feeding the Dark gives me creepy eerie Snow White Queen vibes and I am LIVING for it. The ballad is a triumph and an incredible vocal performance and the closing tracks are so strong.

They shouldn’t have released so many singles prior to it because as a body of work when you listen altogether it’s so much better. 

The only thing that makes me sad is the AWFUL production and mixing. The instruments are way too loud and Amy is drowned out. The music is easily a 10 all the way through but the mixing is a 4 at best. Lots of fans are complaining and some have even remixed Better Without You to make the vocals clearer and I’m sure they’ll do the same with the rest of the album. Fingers crossed it’s just the leak that’s bad quality but the official release of Better Without You wasn’t any better. She needs a different mixing guy.

Ugh yes she did say TBT gonna be bit similar to TOD bebe1

I promised myself to wait for my bundle to come and i will try to keep that promise, so far i only heard maybe 3 single songs, and just like played them 3 times each so album expirience should feel fresh bebe1

And mastering is what worried me too, the singles sound bad in case of mastering and her voice being covered by music too much, i had to check some lyrics of one of the singles because i couldn't get what is she singing, so this worries me a bit 

I really am tempted to hear the whole album. I think I’m going to wait day of release. And be a good Ev stan, I’m just gonna hear one track by the reviews “Far From Heaven” is a great power ballad. I think imma go hear that one only and aside from singles released. I’m ready for this new era. My favorite band of all time is back. 

QUEEN AMY AND EV WE STAN! Amy Lee Love GIF by RADIO.COM

I just got email that my signed bundle will be delayed until end of april as they ship bundles from Europe to US for Amy to sign, and then they will SENT IT BACK TO EUROPE to me jj4

So i downloaded album because im not gonna wait that long jj4

I try to listen only little bit as leak is not perfect quality, but so far album is very good, i was bit afraid as i wasnt really into third self titled album and this one is far better it combines old Ev vibe with all that Amy learned with Electronic music and classic music and it shows bebe1

I love lyrics, you can definitely feel it as Evanescence album but older, more mature. 

My faves so far: wasted on you, yeah right, far from heaven, take cover, better without you. 

But whole thing works really well, i love artwork too, can't wait to get my album bebe1

21 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I just got email that my signed bundle will be delayed until end of april as they ship bundles from Europe to US for Amy to sign, and then they will SENT IT BACK TO EUROPE to me jj4

So i downloaded album because im not gonna wait that long jj4

I try to listen only little bit as leak is not perfect quality, but so far album is very good, i was bit afraid as i wasnt really into third self titled album and this one is far better it combines old Ev vibe with all that Amy learned with Electronic music and classic music and it shows bebe1

I love lyrics, you can definitely feel it as Evanescence album but older, more mature. 

My faves so far: wasted on you, yeah right, far from heaven, take cover, better without you. 

But whole thing works really well, i love artwork too, can't wait to get my album bebe1

Blind Belief is my fav hands down bebe1 

i also really wanna buy the Japanese CD/DVD edition bebe1 

https://www.discogs.com/Evanescence-The-Bitter-Truth/release/17979364

On 3/16/2021 at 5:51 PM, Empathica said:

The only thing that makes me sad is the AWFUL production and mixing. The instruments are way too loud and Amy is drowned out. The music is easily a 10 all the way through but the mixing is a 4 at best. Lots of fans are complaining and some have even remixed Better Without You to make the vocals clearer and I’m sure they’ll do the same with the rest of the album. Fingers crossed it’s just the leak that’s bad quality but the official release of Better Without You wasn’t any better. She needs a different mixing guy.

it could just be the leak and not the album. the leak was ripped from the vinyl. tho idk if there are leaks from different sources but it sounds good to me even with earbuds shrug1 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.