Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Moist Megatron

Mutya Buena Goes On Mad Tirade Attacking Popular Singers inc. Kylie, J-Lo, Ellie Goulding

16 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

she got just the attention she so desperately wanted, you go girl

As per my comment above the article comes from The Sun and contains no evidence of her saying those things... The Daily Mail says she said it on Instagram live, but again there's no source... So take it with a pinch of salt. dead7

6 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

As per my comment above the article comes from The Sun and contains no evidence of her saying those things... The Daily Mail says she said it on Instagram live, but again there's no source... So take it with a pinch of salt. dead7

it's textbook attention seeking move tho. they know there's certain names that attrack attention from taboids and they do this in hopes of getting a couple of online articles out of it. i see it legit every day with local desperate "celebs" on social media here

1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

I like Mutya... but, damn.... brit5

She's a mess when she performs solo. dead2 The awful implants don't help.

On 12/5/2020 at 3:57 PM, Popboi said:

Her own vocals aren't even impressive, even Jennifer's prerecorded runs destroy her (and whatever of voice she has left) ari9

That's a blatant lie, but anyway. ari9

Just now, Ruthless Love said:

The work is 11 years old, and it is showing. brit5

I don't care that she got it done, but, you've got to maintain it all.

The outfits she picks just make everything worse too. brit5

I doubt she can afford to maintain it. dead2

On 12/5/2020 at 11:03 AM, Billie Frank said:

Is there actually evidence of her saying that though? I mean the article in the OP is from the Scum. 

In this article here (https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/05/sugababes-star-mutya-buena-brutally-claims-kylie-minogue-and-jennifer-lopez-cant-sing-13705697/) , there is a short video where she says Kylie's fans have been coming for her since she made the comments and admits she did say the comments but that they are performers but just can't sing. 

I don't agree with her on Kylie or J.Lo though.

And I don't like Nicole as an artist but she is pretty talented. Still she wasn't as hard with her except being rude about her surname, lol, just said she didn't look up at her as a singer.

About Ellie though, I don't like her tone either, so it's just her taste. 

Still kind of rude, lol she has a great voice but...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.