Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

'Oh Santa!' Remix predicted to debut at #92

11 minutes ago, Shego said:

is this based on few days sales/streams or a whole week? seems so low for ariola.. dead2

It's estimation for the entire week based on the first few days of performance
fall8

But I thought people actually CARE about Mariah during XMas season! gag1 Looks like they don’t give a shit about Moo but just about AIWFCIY which no one genuinely associates with her. I’m glad she released this shit, so she could prove it again. Not even Ari could save her.

3 hours ago, Madonna said:

But I thought people actually CARE about Mariah during XMas season! gag1 Looks like they don’t give a shit about Moo but just about AIWFCIY which no one genuinely associates with her. I’m glad she released this shit, so she could prove it again. Not even Ari could save her.

This is definitely the most stupid thing that I have ever read on this forum. All I Want for Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey on every music platform, but somehow nobody associates her song with her. What?

Of course, for Madonner it's not charting not because Oh Santa! is not as good of a song as All I Want for Christmas Is You. No no! It's because everybody only likes All I Want for Christmas Is You, which is Mariah's song. With Mariah's voice. Written and produced by her (and Walter A. of course). Her picture is the cover art of the Merry Christmas album. Her name is also written on it. She sings the song every Christmas since 1994. But hold on, said Madonner, no one genuinely associates with her.

Is this the quality of all elderly FOTP users or is it just Madonner? ajay1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.