Dennis Reynolds

Jogger is stalked and attacked by kangaroo, Sarah Jessica Parker perfume is speculated to have attracted animal

An Australian woman was brutally attacked and stalked by a kangaroo while going out for a run Saturday, and it is believed that the animal was drawn to her perfume, Sarah Jessica Parker's "Stash."

"As I was running along the road I saw the kangaroo out of the corner of my eye and I didn't think much of it," Tracy Noonan told 7NEWS. She recalls seeing the kangaroo inch closer and closer to her, but it wasn't until it jumped a fence that she started to grow concerned about its intentions. 

"I felt it hit me in the back and it actually knocked me to the ground," Noonan said.

Noonan remembers throwing rocks at the kangaroo in the hopes that it would retreat, but its pursuit only intensified as she sought shelter in a nearby home. The incident, which she describes as "something out of a movie," didn't end there.

Noonan could see the kangaroo through the window of the house lingering for about 20 minutes. "The kangaroo was waiting for me," she said. "I thought, 'Oh my goodness, this kangaroo is going to kill me.'"

Noonan was eventually driven back home. She eventually spoke with a park ranger, who believes the perfume she was wearing for her run, "Stash," is to blame for the kangaroo's erratic behavior.

Of course, this potential discovery leads to an obvious question. "Who wears perfume on a run? No one … but it was early in the morning and I was fumbling around for deodorant and that was all I could find," Noonan clarified.

Whether it's for a run or a casual walk, Noonan vows to never wear SJP's "Stash" ever again. 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.www.complex.com/pop-culture/2020/12/australian-woman-suspects-sarah-jessica-parker-perfume-caused-kangaroo-attack

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

I believe in Australia's beginning stages the US used it as a prison? Or so my father had told me before.

That was the UK. The British Empire saw new land and said "let's colonise it". Only to release it was a empty desert, so we sent all our prisoners instead. nicki5

8 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

@Kai why are all your animals evil? 

Other than sharks and magpies during mating season, animals don't attack people unprovoked. The only evil thing here is Sarah Jessica Parker, who purposely put animal pheromones in her smelly toilet freshener. 

47f9f49f5c24d0728b5de7c85bec928d.gif

I assume Drake's Body Odour Candles would attract cockroaches and mice, as those animals are attracted to rotting flesh smell. 47f9f49f5c24d0728b5de7c85bec928d.gif