Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

The Queen's Gambit

3 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I watched it in its entirety on Saturday and Sunday bebe1 Fantastic miniseries, which episode are you on?

i was lying to myself saying i'd watch one a day so i've only seen the first one, but i can see myself watching like 3 more today pls bebe1

5 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Final thoughts? jodie4 

Hide contents

I really think it kept getting better as it went along, the final episode was just spectacular. I love the moment when she declines the tie jodie4 

oh i thought the whole show was brilliant omg jodie4

Spoiler

that was so good! and then ending the game with the chess on the ceiling and her looking back into the camera ahh jodie4 i also loved the ending? felt quite open but it also didn't leave any plot point hanging which i was very happy about jodie4

11 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

oh i thought the whole show was brilliant omg jodie4

Hide contents

that was so good! and then ending the game with the chess on the ceiling and her looking back into the camera ahh jodie4 i also loved the ending? felt quite open but it also didn't leave any plot point hanging which i was very happy about jodie4

Spoiler

Yea I really liked the ending in the park, and how they didn't care whether or not an American now had the title, they just recognized her as being a spectacular player jodie4 Another bit I liked earlier in the series was when she plays one of her personal heroes (the name of the character escapes me) jodie4 

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:
  Hide contents

Yea I really liked the ending in the park, and how they didn't care whether or not an American now had the title, they just recognized her as being a spectacular player jodie4 Another bit I liked earlier in the series was when she plays one of her personal heroes (the name of the character escapes me) jodie4 

Spoiler

and how she just went back to playing chess for fun, instead of getting handled around by the government into being their pr jodie4

oh when he tells her she's the best he's ever played in the finale? bc what an amazing scene that was too jodie4

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:
  Hide contents

and how she just went back to playing chess for fun, instead of getting handled around by the government into being their pr jodie4

oh when he tells her she's the best he's ever played in the finale? bc what an amazing scene that was too jodie4

Spoiler

Yea she was pretty much done with all that after the Christian Crusade jodie4 I liked her shutting them down too.

I looked it up, it was Luchenko yea jodie4 

Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:
  Hide contents

Yea she was pretty much done with all that after the Christian Crusade jodie4 I liked her shutting them down too.

I looked it up, it was Luchenko yea jodie4 

Spoiler

yeah i really enjoyed her development as her own person and not just doing what Benny did jodie4

that was so good! like how he was in absolute awe of her... legend shit jodie4

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.