Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Shawn & Camila talked about getting engaged

82531?crop=16_9&width=660&relax=1&signature=uMl3sGsHPRAn-bcKInaHlWH_msU=

Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello have been officially dating since July 2019, and things seem to be going very well for these two. Mendes told Entertainment Tonight's Katie Krause in a video interview that he and his girlfriend of a year and a half have discussed getting engaged. "Is she your forever person? Do you talk about an engagement one day?," Krause asked Mendes at about 1 minute and 45 seconds in the video below.

"Yeah, absolutely, I think for me it's always been if I'm not willing to talk about that stuff then I kind of check out a little bit, and I don't know, I really think when you know, you know," he said. "She's been one of my best friends since I was, like, 15 years old. I don't know, at the same time, I know we're really young so I don't want to jump, like, insanely fast, but I think when you find your person, you feel and you know that you have found your person."

x

14 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

Even if that guy isn’t gay — which I highly doubt, they’re the most mayonnaise couple that I ever seen.

This, the relationship was literally only done so they could get a hit song. xtina1

8 hours ago, Max said:

ellie1 

@Mr. Mendes Come get your man!

I mean look, I don’t like her one bit. I’d honestly wager I and most of his fans hate her more than general stans do. But we’ve all just made our peace with it. If he’s happy, then we don’t consider it our business who he chooses to date or marry. We won’t be happy about it but we can’t really stop it. 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.