Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

The Lana's Voice

generatedtext-124-124.png

The-Lana-s-Voice.png

generatedtext-125-125.png

• The Lana’s Voice is game loosely based on the contest show of the same name, which is designed as a method to choose the best song Lana has put out ( or has been part of at least ) so far;
  • The game is divided into several Acts, but the First Act, as the first and most important step, will be explained down below;
  • Every 24 hours/each day, new pair of songs will be posted - out of those two songs, you will have chance to either:
  1. name one of the songs you would like to stay in the game;
  2. let both songs proceed competing;
  3. or choose neither of the songs;
  • For this purpose, list of Lana’s songs has been created and then randomized, so each and every pair of songs is also completely randomly created and will be presented as such - in no particular order ( furthermore, the first random sample provided had been chosen ).

generatedtext-126-126.png

Day 1/Pair 1 - Radio and Bartender

• You can choose both of these songs to proceed further into the game by naming them in your post;
  • You can choose one out of the two staying and competing ( for example, Bartender only );
  • You can write None/Neither or something along those lines if you aren’t fond of either of the two songs and therefore wouldn't like to let them compete furthermore.

• The game will start right away, but this very first round will last for the next two days before daily basis is established.
  • Next pair will be posted on December the 9th at ~8 PM CET ( which is 47 hours from now ).

generatedtext-128-128.png

• This is the first and pivotal part of the game where all songs compete for the Second Act.
  • As stated above, all songs are paired, but you are not choosing between songs in pair(s), you are only choosing songs you want to stay competing ( or not ).

generatedtext-127-127.png

Choose one, both or neither of these two songs.

Spoiler

Woman

In My Feelings

1 minute ago, Kai said:

That would be the first time @Ghostface got something right. ny2

What about a "Which Ellie era are these lips from?" game where I post mouth pics of her and you guys have to guess what era they are from? lmfao2 The possibilities are endless lmfao2 

5 minutes ago, Kai said:

That would be the first time @Ghostface got something right. ny2

I understand this is your psychological mechanism to console yourself, but it isn't rooted in reality. ny2

2 minutes ago, Kai said:

It's @Ghostface's favourite game, guessing lips, nostrils and torsos. jj2

Keep advertising your Saw-like questions please. Let them speak for you. ny4

2 minutes ago, Max said:

I thought it was feet jj2 

In Kaicon's lying universe, everything is possible. jj2

1 minute ago, Kai said:

He told me via PM, he'd prefer it if I showed him "bones" to guess.  jj2

Take that however you want. jj2

I have actually written it in one of the threads as a possibility considering your questions, but not something I would like to guess from, Kaicon. ny2

4 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

I understand this is your psychological mechanism to console yourself, but it isn't rooted in reality. ny2

Keep advertising your Saw-like questions please. Let them speak for you. ny4

In Kaicon's lying universe, everything is possible. jj2

I have actually written it in one of the threads as a possibility considering your questions, but not something I would like to guess from, Kaicon. ny2

In Ghostfad's universe, we can go up to celebrities, skin them for their bones, take a picture, and integrate them into our games. ny2

1 minute ago, Kai said:

In Ghostfad's universe, we can go up to celebrities, skin them for their bones, take a picture, and integrate them into our games. ny2

Except that is spinning and twisting my words to fit you faux narrative. ny2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.