Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

The Lana's Voice

Results: 13 Beaches didn’t translate to 13 votes, but 7 votes going for it certainly made it firmly put in the game until further notice. Venice Bitch was, not too far away, but still spacey placed behind with 4 votes, while Terrence Loves You has been voted favorably with a singular vote, so space is the next station indeed.

Judge @CHANEL #1 getting aligned behind and supporting one particular song and being the only one doing so ( You Must Love Me, Terrence Loves You ); maybe next vote will go to the song that will pull through eventually. jj2

I am hoping some of you, if not all, will also pull through with some of the hilarious answers during this year's Cards Against Humanity. You are more than welcome to play along starting this upcoming Saturday. jj2

generatedtext-290-290.png

It's witching hour! jj2

Pick only one song to keep it in the game.

Spoiler

How to Disappear

Season of the Witch

Norman Fucking Rockwell

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

ny2

That's what also happens with

Reveal hidden contents

among other things. ny5

Try as you might Mr Cornflakes, your jokes are just:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16793-1365446381-3.

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

True, it's just more work.mp3. 

Rihanna's Work is the only one that matters. Also stop promoting these cruise ship singers! Especially when I'm jamming to  the deep and emotional song called@Ghostface Fucking @Billie Frank katy3 Never thought I'd like another Lana song, but this song is awesome! @Ghostface

Just now, Billie Frank said:

Try as you might Mr Cornflakes, your jokes are just:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16793-1365446381-3.

Is your Great Aunt in the gif talking about her lips?

Ghostface does not know how to make human jokes or understand them 

Ghostface

3 minutes ago, Wonho said:

Rihanna's Work is the only one that matters. Also stop promoting these cruise ship singers! Especially when I'm jamming to  the deep and emotional song called@Ghostface Fucking @Billie Frank katy3 Never thought I'd like another Lana song, but this song is awesome! @Ghostface

Rhat has a song called Work? I just know the song "wah wah wah wah wah wah see mee doo mee duh duh duh duh duh duh slam yah baddy wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh". 

4 minutes ago, Wonho said:

Is your Great Aunt in the gif talking about her lips?

Most certainly not.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.