Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

The Lana's Voice

3 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Okay Kangaroo man. moo12

You know I deal with chuuu the nicest... wah wah wah wah wah wah see mee doo mee duh duh duh duh duh duh slam yah baddy wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh, dahhh dahhh, lalalalalala, tatatatata. 

7 minutes ago, Wonho said:

You know I deal with chuuu the nicest... wah wah wah wah wah wah see mee doo mee duh duh duh duh duh duh slam yah baddy wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh, dahhh dahhh, lalalalalala, tatatatata. 

I didn't know you could speak in tongue. I see @Ghostface has been teaching you well!

Your IQ under Cornflakes teaching:

4HVSjr.gif

1 hour ago, Wonho said:

Rihanna's Work is the only one that matters. Also stop promoting these cruise ship singers! Especially when I'm jamming to  the deep and emotional song called@Ghostface Fucking @Billie Frank katy3 Never thought I'd like another Lana song, but this song is awesome! @Ghostface

Is your Great Aunt in the gif talking about her lips?

Ghostface does not know how to make human jokes or understand them 

Ghostface

Oh yes, the song is awesome indeed and luckily for you, it is not the only awesome song around here, Woncon. jj2

ny6

And laso yes, we do have ice-creams on Earth. ny5

46 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I didn't know you could speak in tongue. I see @Ghostface has been teaching you well!

Your IQ under Cornflakes teaching:

4HVSjr.gif

ny2

I am trying my best, in Lana's words: "God knows I tried", or at least that I am trying. ny4

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Oh yes, the song is awesome indeed and luckily for you, it is not the only awesome song around here, Woncon. jj2

ny6

And laso yes, we do have ice-creams on Earth. ny5

If I say it is, then it is tina1

Just announce Old Money as the winner  hay1

3 minutes ago, Wonho said:

If I say it is, then it is tina1

Just announce Old Money as the winner  hay1

ny6

I understand keeping your pretentious and entitled stance to yourself is somehow difficult task for you to do, Woncon, but we should let members vote and choose the winning song that way. Without cutting corners and bribes and similar tactics. ny5

4 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

I understand keeping your pretentious and entitled stance to yourself is somehow difficult task for you to do, Woncon, but we should let members vote and choose the winning song that way. Without cutting corners and bribes and similar tactics. ny5

We love an inflexible host cell. 

Atlantis Princess also pointed out in Vision of MC too, nobody is going to vote for xmas songs to be #1 sis nicki5

2 minutes ago, Wonho said:

We love an inflexible host cell. 

Atlantis Princess also pointed out in Vision of MC too, nobody is going to vote for xmas songs to be #1 sis nicki5

ny6

I am pretty flexible and can meet halfway, but I guess you seek from me to just announce certain song as the winner just like that, which is against most felxible rules, Woncon. ny2

Well, we never know which songs will turn out to be winning songs from each one of the albums. Maybe Christmas winning song will have more chance in the final than some other studio release's winning song, Woncon. Besides, we have to consider festive material, because it is part of the discogrpahy and it is not like it doesn't contain good songs anyway. bey7

Results: How to Disappeares demonstrates the act of vanishing from the competetion after being favored by 2 votes, while Norman Fucking Rockwell takes a primary stance with 6 and Season of the Witch follows it to the Third Act with 3 votes.

@Violet: "Well, I guess you can use term "plot twist" now that Witches fly further into the game. tumblr_pfrbnyVs7f1qk7scno1_500.gifv"

@Snow: "They still can't disappear. lana5"

generatedtext-295-295.png

Pick only one song to keep it in the game.

Spoiler

The Next Best American Record

Gods & Monsters

Hope Is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman Like Me to Have - but I Have It

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.