Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

The Lana's Voice

1 hour ago, Wonho said:

The rules and instructions don't make any sense jj4

Two songs to keep: High By The beach, Tomorrow never came

Two songs to eliminate: the other 2 obviously jj4

ny6

And what in "you are keeping two songs, but eliminating other two" is not making any sense, Woncon? ny4

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

And what in "you are keeping two songs, but eliminating other two" is not making any sense, Woncon? ny4

This entire essay:

1 hour ago, Ghostface said:

Results: Both Music to Watch Boys To and Cherry have accumulated 9 “keep” votes and out of those each one has lost 3 due to opposite voting patterns leaving them with 6 votes in total each. Body Electric has fared well collecting 6 green votes, but it also gathered 6 negative ones, which leaves it with 0 and Million Dollar Man has experienced the roughest voting patterns - 4 positive and 7 eliminating votes, making it the second song to depart at this point.

As you can see, both type of votes ( "keep" and "eliminate" ) affect each judge's ballots. There is no rule how many songs can pass to the next stage. In this very quartet, 2 songs fell off due to final outcomes, but for example, Body Electric could have been saved had there been at least 1 positive vote present when everything was taken into account, but it ended with 0. In this very sense, this mimicks the First Act in a sense as it is evident.

Even though it is interesting, I am glad we are 2 weeks in this stage since counting votes can be tricky for the host. jj5

Did you count my negative votes for the two songs I didn't pick? sia4

Just now, Wonho said:

This entire essay:

Did you count my negative votes for the two songs I didn't pick? sia4

Obivously I did. bey7

The point is that members need to be aware that they aren't actively favoring two songs this time, but they are also potentially eliminating the other two and each and everyone's votes interact.

If 5 people vote for Tomorrow Never Came and 4 choose to eliminate it, it still passess through with 1 cumulative vote. Hopefully, it makes sense now. ny4

4 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Obivously I did. bey7

The point is that members need to be aware that they aren't actively favoring two songs this time, but they are also potentially eliminating the other two and each and everyone's votes interact.

If 5 people vote for Tomorrow Never Came and 4 choose to eliminate it, it still passess through with 1 cumulative vote. Hopefully, it makes sense now. ny4

I mean you could have formatted like this:

X song: 4 +, 2-, passes

Y song: 2 +, 4-, dropped

But noooooooooo, have to write a whole book that confuses people! sia4

4 minutes ago, Wonho said:

I mean you could have formatted like this:

X song: 4 +, 2-, passes

Y song: 2 +, 4-, dropped

But noooooooooo, have to write a whole book that confuses people! sia4

ny6

Well, I hoped that would materialize in your head after reading it, but it is what it is. You will learn Milky Way soon enough. ny4

1 minute ago, Wonho said:

You are not American, stop trying to be one! sia4

ny6

Just because I am using Zs in words they can be applied to, doesn't mean I am trying to be American. But here we go, teaching you will be fun. ny2

4 minutes ago, Wonho said:

I'm going to start calling you Ghoztface sia4

ny6

You can, but it is not gramatically correct, right? ny5

• materialise and materialize
  • realise and realize

and others are pairs that consists of words of the same meaning.

bey7

And I actually use Zs and Ss in turns despite it being British or American English.

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

You can, but it is not gramatically correct, right? ny5

• materialise and materialize
  • realise and realize

and others are pairs that consists of words of the same meaning.

bey7

And I actually use Zs and Ss in turns despite it being British or American English.

• Ghostface and Ghoztface
  • Serbia and Zerbia 

sia4

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.