Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

The Lana's Voice

Whew, voting body had been halved, but hopefully we are still great enough to collect ourselves once again. jj2

Results: Old Money gets old during the penultimate voting cycle of the competition seeing 6 votes rolling in its favor. The Greatest demonstrates its greatness in the form of 11 votes being cast in its favor.

404-AB8-A9-AF96-4300-89-E1-1-C8308-CFC7-

This is the last round of the game - after many months and many of your votes, we are on the way to put in one more duel 2 last standing songs. Thank you for being part of this no matter how small. yas1

I am also using this opportunity to address one more thing - I feel a bit bummed to come to the realization that some of you thought I inserted myself in this game more than the bystander host type I had only intention to be. As per usual, each and everyone’s vote is valuable to me equally and I always thank everyone for even voting once in these types of threads. You are also aware how many times we needed to use the Randomizer in this game ( and in others as well ) and I have always gone with the first Randomizer pick no matter how certain members voted. I have never put anyone before results based on my bias and I thought that was clear. 

That being said, Brooklyn Baby was also first Randomizer’s choice in the previous round and had it been a different song, I would have still posted that without hesitation like I have always done. Everything you see in these posts isn’t exactly prepared beforehand, but the moment I enter the thread to make a new round. Furthermore, I am not here to soften members and make someone a favor by altering the course and picking their chosen song. Never has happened and never will. 

This shouldn’t come across as dramatic and excuse me for the mini essay, but I wanted to clear things up if there were any doubts about anything.

Choose the song you would like to win.

Spoiler

Brooklyn Baby

The Greatest

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.