Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

The Lana's Voice

We are concluding and wrapping up The Lana’s Voice. I am really grateful to all the members that stopped by and were part of this during all these months and rounds we have gone through. Thank you and hopefully you had fun time like I did. oprah7

Spoiler

Results: 6 votes for The Greatest in the last voting cycle. However, Brooklyn Baby has proved to be a bit greater this time around scoring 9 votes and being the winning song of this game.

F0-AD12-AA-5-E46-4-E6-F-AB2-A-836-B010-C

Yeah, this was final day and we are ending it on a surprising ( not really ) and happy note. bey7
No matter how much we may dislike our faithful pal Randomizer, I decided to put all members that were part of this competition in it to pick for us one of you that will be granted 1 month of VIP. Narurally, first pick was elected. jj2

Spoiler

05-A2-B67-E-835-D-482-D-AC40-8-D753-EA79

Congratulations, @Violet. Maybe The Greatest wasn’t the lucky winner, but you are. If you don’t want to gift it to anyone else, just let me know when would you like it to be activated for you. jj2

That would be that as far as this one goes. Hopefully, we will have chance to play in some other threads. Thank you again. yas1

is Brooklyn Baby Lana Del Rey's best song... no it's not but i'd say its in my personal top 15 so there's that antm1

i didn't participate for most of this game so i don't know how it really went shrug1 i just hope Cruel World fared well.

@Ghostface you are amazing. cry6

1 hour ago, fab said:

thanks for hosting sis .. I know these games are a lot of work and I really appreciate them yas2  

Brooklyn Baby is ... an interesting winner bebe1

bey3

4 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

is Brooklyn Baby Lana Del Rey's best song... no it's not but i'd say its in my personal top 15 so there's that antm1

i didn't participate for most of this game so i don't know how it really went shrug1 i just hope Cruel World fared well.

@Ghostface you are amazing. cry6

Thank you. alex1

As for Cruel World, it has reached top 30 ( 29th place ), but since there were 114 songs competing in total, I think it’s pretty good.jj2 

Thank you @Ghostface for hosting this ridiculous game! ny1 

Would you be up for a Lana Discography Megarate? I started preparing one but responsibilities got in the way of me finishing it. Co-hosting would possibly make it easier. PM me, if you’re interested.

20 hours ago, SockBitch said:

Thank you for hosting and for dragging me into this from the Madonna game @Ghostfacekylie1

A pleasure to play with you all, glad the best song won jj2

You are welcome and thank you for transitioning from and between Madonna game and this one. yas1

19 hours ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

qvz4SDS.jpg

ny6

I sensed @LÉON's and your reaction would be like this. ny5

15 hours ago, Joanna said:

Thank you @Ghostface this was fun oprah2  And the best song won! moo1  

You are welcome. Thank you for keeping up with it. tehe2

10 hours ago, Madonna said:

Thank you @Ghostface for hosting this ridiculous game! ny1 

Would you be up for a Lana Discography Megarate? I started preparing one but responsibilities got in the way of me finishing it. Co-hosting would possibly make it easier. PM me, if you’re interested.

ny4 Thank you for such warm words. Very thoughtful. ny2

But yeah, I am here for the megarate. bey7

4 hours ago, TRENCH said:

this was so fun. Im glad that the last two songs were The greatest and Brooklyn baby bc they're two of her best, which mean people here have taste true1

Thank you and glad to see you are enjoying both superfinalist songs. oprah7

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.