Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

The Lana's Voice

On 4/25/2021 at 1:16 AM, Gabe. said:

is Brooklyn Baby Lana Del Rey's best song... no it's not but i'd say its in my personal top 15 so there's that antm1

Top 15 rip2

15 hours ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

I find the final result unacceptable, but I will keep my mouth shut because I don't want dramas or you to write a NOVEL explaining why the result is acceptable. ny6

ny2

Everything is already explained, Chacon, so feel free to write that reclamation post - it will be checked out as per usual. ny5

5 hours ago, Ghostface said:

ny2

Everything is already explained, Chacon, so feel free to write that reclamation post - it will be checked out as per usual. ny5

Just use your alien technology to read my mind, sis. So I don't have to type it out for you default_ny37.gif

Anyway, thanks for hosting this fun game. I've discovered a lot of songs that I like by Lana. Order of songs I want to win: 1. Radio. 2. NFR 3. Old Money 4. The greatest 5. HBTB... 100. Brooklyn Baby.

The Greatest is the real winner in my heart. ny3

18 hours ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Just use your alien technology to read my mind, sis. So I don't have to type it out for you default_ny37.gif

Anyway, thanks for hosting this fun game. I've discovered a lot of songs that I like by Lana. Order of songs I want to win: 1. Radio. 2. NFR 3. Old Money 4. The greatest 5. HBTB... 100. Brooklyn Baby.

The Greatest is the real winner in my heart. ny3

ny6

You have said enough with all the accusations already. ny3

oprah15 I am really delighted to read that - I told you once I hit you with GFeorge Michael back then that you will grow to appreciate many of Lana's songs and you are welcome, Chacon. tehe2

Norman, Old Money and The Greatest deserve to be highly placed if I am being subjective, but Radio, while good, is not worthy of the 1st place. Brooklyn Baby at the 100th. ny4 I don't think so. sob1

But I love The Greatest as well, so... cry8

On 4/28/2021 at 4:53 AM, Cha Eunwoo said:

Then why do I have it on repeat?

de50c333b5015fe5b2fb3954cd7e95aa7e284186.gifv

Because you still hasn't discovered excellence of Cinnamon Girl for example.

de50c333b5015fe5b2fb3954cd7e95aa7e284186.gifv

19 hours ago, Violet said:

thank you for the VIP @Ghostface

You are welcome and thank you. Enjoy. yas1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.