Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

The Lana's Voice

The easiest quartet to count votes for and the most straightforward voting cylce - pretty nice amount of Born to Die - God Knows I Tried keeping votes. jj2

Results: Born to Die gets to be first this time around with 9 positive and just 1 negative vote and God Knows I Tried isn’t far behind with 9 positive and 2 negative votes. However, this voting round wasn’t as cheerful for the other two songs: Brite Lites positive income of 3 votes has been cornered by 6 negative ones, while 24 didn’t manage to garner any positive votes.

generatedtext-342-342.png

Copy and paste these two rows completing them with the noted requirement:

Two songs to keep:

Two songs to eliminate:

Spoiler

Yayo ( Born to Die version )

Radio

Cinnamon Girl

The Blackest Day

23 hours ago, Wonho said:

Keep: Radio & The Blackest Ghostface

Bin: the other two

I totally forgot to submit my answers for the last round dead2 If it makes any difference, I'd like to keep 24.

ny6

Racism keep being rampant I see. cry8

And, it is okay I suppose, but what about the rest of the songs from the previous quartet: Born to Die, Brite Lites and God Knows I Tried? Which is the other one, besides 24, that you would like to keep?

However, looking at the breakdown of the scores:

• Born to Die - 9 1
  • God Knows I Tried - 9 2
  • Brite Lites - 3 6
  • 24 9

Seems like 24 can't be saved at all and the other votes wouldn't contribute to any kind of change. But consider those accepted anyway. bey7

Reaching the half-way of the the Third Act. jj2

Results: The Blackest Day may be, but not the same outcome for this one - 9 positive votes have definitely drowned 1 negative vote making it the next song to pass through. Radio will get to play again thanks to one extra positive vote - 5 in total against 4 negative ones. This much luck Cinnamon Girl hasn’t received, but it almost made it through with 4 positive votes cornered by 5 negative ones. Born to Die’s Yayo experiences similar fate to 24 - 8 negative votes and just 1 positive.

generatedtext-347-347.png

Copy and paste these two rows completing them with the noted requirement:

Two songs to keep:

Two songs to eliminate:

Spoiler

Ride

Ultraviolence

Fucked My Way Up to the Top

Mariners Apartment Complex

1 minute ago, Kuchisabishii said:

Keep ride and ultraviolence

Just now, Shego said:

Two songs to keep: Ride, Ultraviolence

Two songs to eliminate: FMWUTTT, MAC

Oh wow the taste popped out clap3 

38 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

Racism keep being rampant I see. cry8

And, it is okay I suppose, but what about the rest of the songs from the previous quartet: Born to Die, Brite Lites and God Knows I Tried? Which is the other one, besides 24, that you would like to keep?

However, looking at the breakdown of the scores:

• Born to Die - 9 1
  • God Knows I Tried - 9 2
  • Brite Lites - 3 6
  • 24 9

Seems like 24 can't be saved at all and the other votes wouldn't contribute to any kind of change. But consider those accepted anyway. bey7

Sis, you're white as paper jj2 so "blackest" wasn't referring to your skin colour obviously. However, I am dark skinned, so you calling me "Dark Wonho" is ray cyst default_g20.gif

I only wanted to keep 24 ny6 But Brite Lites if you put a gun to my head and made me choose default_g20.gif

For this round:

Keep: @Billie Frank fucked @Ghostface to the top and RIDE

Bin: the other 2

2 minutes ago, Wonho said:

Sis, you're white as paper jj2 so "blackest" wasn't referring to your skin colour obviously. However, I am dark skinned, so you calling me "Dark Wonho" is ray cyst default_g20.gif

I only wanted to keep 24 ny6 But Brite Lites if you put a gun to my head and made me choose default_g20.gif

For this round:

Keep: @Billie Frank fucked @Ghostface to the top and RIDE

Bin: the other 2

ny6

How many excuses will I hear? It' okay, mod around here will take a note. Seems like those mod notices like you. ny5 Not to mention how you continue your virtual innuendos with all these implications. default_g20.gif

Thankfully, I didn't have to edit much after your vote since the outcome is the same although you have cushioned Lites' and 24's fall a bit:

• Born to Die - 9 2
  • God Knows I Tried - 9 3
  • Brite Lites - 4 6
  • 24 1 9

jj2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.