Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

i wish you were gay

So...

She's performing on Seth Meyers on the 14th. Most likely a Christmas performance. moo1 Other than that I don't expect anything till early next year.

3 hours ago, Dani K. said:

So it was a scam, yes? brit5

She finally addressed it a while ago on Twitter, saying that there were some issues with the deluxe edition and it wasn't up to her expectations so they didn't release it. But yes it was, cuz no one got a refund. moo1

13 hours ago, Kirjava said:

She's performing on Seth Meyers on the 14th. Most likely a Christmas performance. moo1 Other than that I don't expect anything till early next year.

She finally addressed it a while ago on Twitter, saying that there were some issues with the deluxe edition and it wasn't up to her expectations so they didn't release it. But yes it was, cuz no one got a refund. moo1

Hopefully, she surprises us with a song that's not for Christmas alex1

As for that Debut 20th Anniversary fiasco, it's a good thing no one was suing her for fraud as there had been no refunds what so ever. Hopefully, her new team at Roc Nation will clear things up but I can see her pulling a Kylie Minogue exit and just stay with them for one album cycle. What she really truly needs is a good manager, Irving was good During 2002 - 2006 it was just on X that she did not release an album in between those years. She also needs a new label, maybe like Atlantic Records. Or maybe even establish her own record label but that's too much work for her I guess.

I don't think Roc Nation knows what to do with Pop artists, let alone a legacy act like X. 

11 minutes ago, Brave said:

A while ago I was contacted by one of Sony representatives, he was asking me if I had  Mi Reflejo album cover in high quality ari9 I think maybe she is planning a re-release of her Spanish album ? 

Well she released the spanish version of Mi reflejo for the new Mulan movie, and let me tell you she needs to retake those spanish lessons cuz she sounds funny, and she didn't sound like that back in 2000 with Mi reflejo 

1 minute ago, GlenCoco said:

Well she released the spanish version of Mi reflejo for the new Mulan movie, and let me tell you she needs to retake those spanish lessons cuz she sounds funny, and she didn't sound like that back in 2000 with Mi reflejo 

I didn't care much for her Spanish album, Bionic and Stripped are the only ones I stan moo1

But I thought it was weird that a management contacted me for an album cover in HQ... don't they have archives? gaga5

Just now, Brave said:

I didn't care much for her Spanish album, Bionic and Stripped are the only ones I stan moo1

But I thought it was weird that a management contacted me for an album cover in HQ... don't they have archives? gaga5

well it's RCA ugh they suck 

Just now, Brave said:

Why did they ask you specifically? Do you have a big online presence as an Xtina-stan on another platform?

But yeah, it's super messy. dead2

11 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Why did they ask you specifically? Do you have a big online presence as an Xtina-stan on another platform?

But yeah, it's super messy. dead2

Not really dead7 he said he got my contact information of Behance which is a place for graphic designers 

12 hours ago, Brave said:

How much are they willing to pay for it tho? Hopefully they won't Thiefyonce you. 

Also, dead at RCA not having back catalogue for their albums covers.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.