Divine

excuse me, i love you | Sweetener World Tour Documentary | December 21, 2020

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

perched but I'm lowkey hoping this is more of a documentary than a concert film brit16

don't get your hopes too high dead2 1 hour and 30 minute run time and the description says its mostly the tour with some behind the scenes footage of rehearsal and traveling dead2 

Ariana has so much she could talk about. Her dad, her Broadway and Nick beginnings, Mac and Pete, Manchester, the making of TUN and processing all of her trauma, but instead we’re getting k bye for now: the visual experience filmed by Alfredo Flores feat. the unfunny twins Brian and Scott. I'm so sick of this. And now she's announcing a break one month into the new era? bye. jj4 

I never paid too much attention to Ariana as a person tbh. After watching this I see her as this really sweet and grounded young woman. I'm actually quite impressed.