Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Taylor Swift | evermore | December 11th, 2020

Just now, Ghostface said:

I told you. bey7

All those Oohs throughout the song and in the outro. antm1

It's always been a standout favorite of mine but I don't know why.. I woke up today, listened to it and got chills giveup3 got me emotional. I can't be seen like this! Ff! 

7 hours ago, Disney said:

When will the bonus album tracks be on Apple Music?

Can't find them online anywhere

They are exclusive to physical editions of the album from what I know, but will be soon out there I am sure, considering physicals are being out on Friday. jj2

40 minutes ago, Kai said:

I love all the songs from 1-9 oprah4

I think evermore is already better than folklore oprah4

It is her new alternative-leaning folk-pop Red - it feels even more emotional than folklore, while foklore is a bit colder, but more grandiose due to being nearly instant captivating. oprah4

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

It is her new alternative-leaning folk-pop Red - it feels even more emotional than folklore, while foklore is a bit colder, but more grandiose due to being nearly instant captivating. oprah4

Yes, the more I listen to evermore the more I get in my feelings. oprah4

9 minutes ago, Kai said:

Yes, the more I listen to evermore the more I get in my feelings. oprah4

I agree. Folklore hooked me right away, but evermore is more subtle and slower fisherman, but it got me eventually with all of these songs. oprah4

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.