Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Taylor Swift | evermore | December 11th, 2020

On 12/16/2020 at 4:43 AM, Ghostface said:

I agree. Folklore hooked me right away, but evermore is more subtle and slower fisherman, but it got me eventually with all of these songs. oprah4

I'm really into "Tis is the damn season" now... the songs from track 1-9 flow so seamlessly into one another... oprah4 It's like one chapter of a book leading to the next... oprah4

5 hours ago, Kai said:

I'm really into "Tis is the damn season" now... the songs from track 1-9 flow so seamlessly into one another... oprah4 It's like one chapter of a book leading to the next... oprah4

Tis the damn season best song on the album 

15 hours ago, Kai said:

I like when you accept things they are. It is truly very beautiful and so siutable and not just for the winter time. oprah4

It is a good thing your chapter ends with Coney Island, which means the other chapter opens with Ivy, which is sad, but has a bit more uplifting and more vivid melody ( especially that outro ) and it leads to one of her best songs - Cowboy Like Me here. antm1

5 hours ago, YannG said:

right where you left me is soooo catchy! Don’t understand how it did not make the cut on the regular version of the record

probably pettyness and greed, like the lakes didnt make it into original version so people buy the cd eve1  i'm sure deluxe edition will come to spotify eventually

12 hours ago, Urbi said:

Where are they ny8 

they're out there wendy1 

Spoiler

on people's cds 

On 12/20/2020 at 2:57 AM, Daenerys said:

CONEY ISLAND IS HEART SHATTERING

evermore.gif

But I think that I forgot to say your name
Over and over
Sorry for not making you my, making you my
Making you my centerfold

evermore.gif

Matt’s voice is just 

evermore.gif

15 hours ago, Daenerys said:

no body, no crime lowkey overrated... sorry

C6TeBy5.gif

14 hours ago, Hyun. said:

me about coney island but i didn't wanna tell you

C6TeBy5.gif

ny6

Well, well, at least people now know what incorrect statements look like ( both of these ).

C6TeBy5.gif

3 hours ago, Kai said:

Hey @Ghostfacea, do you ever stop and think about me??? 

I think evermore is better than folklore, I said what I said. 

@Cl Cq Cr Cd Cy Cm Ca Cu Co, Cucacoo, you did not just come for happiness, and dorothea... clap1

ny6

I actually think about possible mass invasion of your species, Kaicon. ny5

"...But you don't like it that way..." when you see how Earth differs from your homeland territory. ny4

3 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

I actually think about possible mass invasion of your species, Kaicon. ny5

"...But you don't like it that way..." when you see how Earth differs from your homeland territory. ny4

You're the Alien Queen of selling weapons of mass destruction and gun magazines... cry0

1 minute ago, Kai said:

You're the Alien Queen of selling weapons of mass destruction and gun magazines... cry0

It's never too late to come back to your side, the stars in your eyes shined brighter in that other galaxy! antm1

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.