Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Taylor Swift | evermore | December 11th, 2020

4 minutes ago, Kai said:

Ooooooh-ooooh ooooooh-oooooh is how you communicate with your species ny5

Ooooooh-ooooh ooooooh-oooooh is what can be barely heard from other species in last minutes when your species attacks them violently. cry8

On 12/29/2020 at 12:47 AM, Cl Cq Cr Cd Cy Cm Ca Cu Co said:

no bottom no top, dorothea and happiness is the filler trinity 

C6TeBy5.gif

I read diarrhoea instead of dorothea

dead1 

5 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

tracks 1 through 17 jay1

tbh I find myself skipping closure and

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

gold rush jay1 

No Gold Rush skip. cry8

I can't skip Gorgeous of evermore - the described situation has happened a lot of times for me to ignore that serene yet tense landscape. oprah7

But you do have a point for the very first line in your reply. jj5

10 hours ago, plutoniano said:

tracks 1 through 17 jay1

tbh I find myself skipping closure and

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

gold rush jay1 

closure is actually one of my faves moo1 but I can see why it's a skip for many people 

gold rush was a grower for me .. you're gonna switch as well  moo1

11 hours ago, Cl Cq Cr Cd Cy Cm Ca Cu Co said:

closure is actually one of my faves moo1 but I can see why it's a skip for many people 

gold rush was a grower for me .. you're gonna switch as well  moo1

we'll see. i've noticed i only tend to skip closure when I'm listening on headphones, if it's on speaker it's fine moo1 

25 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

did you ever revisit it?

CzE3M06.gif

I did! I loved it! I was hating on Champagne Problems during the Evermore megarate but a couple more listens and I ended up liking it! Same with Tis The Damn Season! Cowboy Like Me also grew on me.

Happiness, Long Story Short, Corny Island and Closure are all still fillers to me though oop. But they're all still in my Evermore playlist except Closure which can choke

CzE3M06.gif

2 hours ago, Snow said:

I did! I loved it! I was hating on Champagne Problems during the Evermore megarate but a couple more listens and I ended up liking it! Same with Tis The Damn Season! Cowboy Like Me also grew on me.

Happiness, Long Story Short, Corny Island and Closure are all still fillers to me though oop. But they're all still in my Evermore playlist except Closure which can choke

CzE3M06.gif

cowboy like me still hasn't CLICKED with me like it has for almost everyone else. Love all the songs you hate minus happiness. It's not BAD, but I can take it or leave it. Closure isn't a fave, but also not a skip for me. The only true skip for me is the HAIM garbage collab. It kills the most perfect vibe of tracks 1-5 for me.

CzE3M06.gif

7 hours ago, Daenerys said:

cowboy like me still hasn't CLICKED with me like it has for almost everyone else. Love all the songs you hate minus happiness. It's not BAD, but I can take it or leave it. Closure isn't a fave, but also not a skip for me. The only true skip for me is the HAIM garbage collab. It kills the most perfect vibe of tracks 1-5 for me.

CzE3M06.gif

Give Cowboy Like Me a few more listens tbh, I didn't like it either at first but I ended up listening to it on repeat like yesterday (same with Betty). I also couldn't care less about Happiness tbh, it's not BAD bad but part of why it's annoying to listen to is that it's.. so damn long. 

But yes I actually loved No Body No Crime at first but it's really aged like milk, I can't stand it now idk why

CzE3M06.gif

3 hours ago, zack said:

The way this album is free falling chile... ari7   She needs to get her shit together 💀

She's packing too much things into a short time.. Folklore isn't even a year old yet, and she released another album, and now we're getting all the re-recordings. Both Folklore & Evermore are good albums but they feel half-baked now because she abandoned the eras literally on their release day rip4  I expect the same treatment for the re-recordings. Not expecting a full-blown era until maybe 2022/early 2023.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.