Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Taylor Swift | evermore | December 11th, 2020

1 minute ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I'm a Shawn Mendes ride or die stan if you're coming to me for rock solid judgement, it's really on you sis 

rip2 Not the self drag out of nowhere

7 minutes ago, Snow said:

rip2 Not the self drag out of nowhere

We stan self awareness. You will never catch me pretending like he's an underrated innovator that everyone's sleeping on. I love him because he doesn't try to be that, he knows what his strengths are and doesn't try to act like something he isn't and I appreciate that. It just so happens I enjoy what music he does make, but I also see why people don't. 

Just now, Daenerys said:

omg thread idea... which folklore/evermore track would be a great limited series omg

dv7nd8w.gif

cardigan, august, betty literally coming to outsell any other television series that would be put out

dv7nd8w.gif

1 minute ago, august said:

Oscar winning name change

dv7nd8w.gif

I lol'ed at you talking to yourself... evident of a dying forum dv7nd8w.gif

i can't comment on the status of the forum

dv7nd8w.gif

Spoiler

funeral plans are being made

dv7nd8w.gif

8 hours ago, Daenerys said:

omg thread idea... which folklore/evermore track would be a great limited series omg

dv7nd8w.gif

Good luck with that when half of the forum are too lazy to even rank things sometimes when literally all they have to do is copy paste

dv7nd8w.gif

7 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

We stan self awareness. You will never catch me pretending like he's an underrated innovator that everyone's sleeping on. I love him because he doesn't try to be that, he knows what his strengths are and doesn't try to act like something he isn't and I appreciate that. It just so happens I enjoy what music he does make, but I also see why people don't. 

Had to go to bed last night but well, see! That's why you're my favorite! brit16

I love people who are objective and aren't blinded by their stan cards.. which seems to be an increasingly rare quality to find in pop music forums these days.. rip2

16 hours ago, Snow said:

Yeah they do play her a lot less but she's been putting the effort to keep herself being played on the country radio! I mean random singles aside, both Folklore and Evermore are still pretty radio-friendly overall, plus her collabs like the Gasoline remix with HAIM and Babe with Sugarland which actually went Top 10 in one of those country charts. I don't think she's ready to let Country go tbh, her crossover appeal is one of her stronger points. But I do agree that she should also give more to HAC/AC, seeing Delicate charted there for like a year weeks true1 

I think the short eras and the low amount of promo is her way to keep herself from getting overexposured tbh. I don't think she'll take that big of a break, especially since the re-recordings have been a non-event so far. So on that front I don't think she has THAT much to worry about dead1 I do hope that the wait can be shorter inbetween re-recordings tho! 

When it comes to country radio. New years day peaked at 41, Betty peaked at 32, and NBNC peaked at 56. Country radio doesn't support her anymore. HAC is the best way to go. Delicate did very well on itunes and radio. HAC is the reason why it charted for 35 weeks. Even You need to calm down did well on HAC radio dead0

I definitely agree with you. She feels overexposed, especially after 1989. She tried to stay undercover for Reputation. I guess it's a good thing because she gets to release as much music without feeling over-exposed. Radio doesn't really play her anymore, so people don't really hear her 24/7. I'm curious about the re-recordings. Is she going to release all of them this year? or will it continue up to 2022. I know for a fact that she can't rerelease Reputation until 2022. 

My theory:

Feb - Love Story 

Apr - Fearless

June - Wildest Dreams to coincide with the Spirit Untamed movie 

Aug - 1989 

Oct - something else

Dec - something else

and so on...

I think the quicker she gets these rereleases over and done with, the better.

and she’ll still have 2 new albums to tour with when live shows begin again.mp3

17 hours ago, Snow said:

Good luck with that when half of the forum are too lazy to even rank things sometimes when literally all they have to do is copy paste

dv7nd8w.gif

when i made the mistake of asking what everyone's favorite lyric was... no noise literally no noise

dv7nd8w.gif

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.