Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Taylor Swift | willow | December 11

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

So the rumors were true, she WAS shooting a music video. 

I was however not expecting an entire new album dead2 

She is playing the best cards from the best movies ever. Plot twists and unexpected turns at every corner. I highly approve. yas1

Just now, Ghostface said:

She is playing the best cards from the best movies ever. Plot twists and unexpected turns at every corner. I highly approve. yas1

Taylor really out here saving 2020 huh giveup1 

Just as I was complaining about pop music being dry recently too dead2 

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

Taylor really out here saving 2020 huh giveup1 

Just as I was complaining about pop music being dry recently too dead2 

Look at her collaborations please. giveup1

Look at those titles, Snow. cry8

You said she would drop new album in 2021 and I thought nothing would come before 2022 and we were, thankfully, both wrong. oprah7

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

Look at her collaborations please. giveup1

Look at those titles, Snow. cry8

You said she would drop new album in 2021 and I thought nothing would come before 2022 and we were, thankfully, both wrong. oprah7

Wait did I say that? dead2 

There's a HAIM, The National and another Bon Iver collab yes! I'm here for them! giveup1 

Although, I don't think I've taken it in fully that we're getting ANOTHER Taylor album. I have no idea what to expect from the titles tbh. giveup2

Wait did I say that? dead2 

There's a HAIM, The National and another Bon Iver collab yes! I'm here for them! giveup1 

Although, I don't think I've taken it in fully that we're getting ANOTHER Taylor album. I have no idea what to expect from the titles tbh. giveup2

There was a thread asking when will each fave release new album and I think you wrote 2021 for Taylor and I wouldn't even support idea of early 2022 release, but here we are now. I am truly not the guessing type. dead2

They will sound good I hope. giveup1

I have no idea either, but they seem great just written there like that. giveup2

@Ghostface ALSO! I think we are getting another Rodrigo Prieto MV for Willow!

Oh she's SERVING serving oprah10

She is choosing the best people to learn from since she seems eager about directing as of lately. cry8

But looking at that whole crew... yas1

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

There was a thread asking when will each fave release new album and I think you wrote 2021 for Taylor and I wouldn't even support idea of early 2022 release, but here we are now. I am truly not the guessing type. dead2

They will sound good I hope. giveup1

I have no idea either, but they seem great just written there like that. giveup2

Omg and it's December 2020 so basically 2021! I AM PSYCHIC YES! giveup1

These kinda feel like Folklore rejects honestly so I'm not super sure about this dead1 but I KNOW in my heart that Evermore is most likely going to be amazing and this post will have me looking like booboo the fool in a few hours lmfao1 

4 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

She is choosing the best people to learn from since she seems eager about directing as of lately. cry8

But looking at that whole crew... yas1

I hope she continues down this path, it's about time that we have a pop girl serving great visuals again cry8

I remember GASPING when I was watching Cardigan and the bitch was IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING SEA! LIKE WOW HELLO BUDGET! cry8

That said, I hope that we are getting more than one MV from this era. The Folklore era ended the moment the album dropped. dead2 

28 minutes ago, Snow said:

Omg and it's December 2020 so basically 2021! I AM PSYCHIC YES! giveup1

These kinda feel like Folklore rejects honestly so I'm not super sure about this dead1 but I KNOW in my heart that Evermore is most likely going to be amazing and this post will have me looking like booboo the fool in a few hours lmfao1 

I hope she continues down this path, it's about time that we have a pop girl serving great visuals again cry8

I remember GASPING when I was watching Cardigan and the bitch was IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING SEA! LIKE WOW HELLO BUDGET! cry8

That said, I hope that we are getting more than one MV from this era. The Folklore era ended the moment the album dropped. dead2 

Phoebe Halliwell Snow. giveup1

Yeah, she said herself it is folklore sister, so I am also sceptic believe me, but I am not sure she would be hurting her music, not since the folklore definitely, so I think the project should be solid. alex1

I am sure quality of the music won't fall flat, but I understand the sentiment about you questioning if she will roll out proper era. I wouldn't bet on that, but as long as we have new songs, that's what primarily makes me happy. antm1

I was just listening to seven the other day and was eager to hear new ideas and new material from her questioning myself "Whew, when will she gives us more music like this, I can't wait". cry8

Just now, Princess Aurora said:

Actually Pop Music was overwhelming this year compared to 2018 and 2019 put together rip2 

No I meant very recently specifically. Like the past few days there were no news whatsoever and it's made News Team hell rip2

Then Miss Swift really said "y'all want content? I'll give you CONTENT" rip2

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

Phoebe Halliweel Snow. giveup1

Yeah, she said herself it is folklore sister, so I am also sceptic believe me, but I am not sure she would be hurting her music, not since the folklore definitely, so I think the project should be solid. alex1

I am sure quality of the music won't fall flat, but I understand the sentiment about you questioning if she will roll out proper era. I wouldn't bet on that, but as long as we have new songs, that's what primarily makes me happy. antm1

I was just listening to seven the other day and was eager to hear new ideas and new material from her questioning myself "Whew, when will she gives us more music like this, I can't wait". cry8

Yes I most definitely have a lot of faith in her, which is kinda dangerous to say because the last time I said that she dropped Lover dead2 

But yes at this point I think I really just want a proper era. Folklore was fun for like a month, then it got boring because she went into hiding. Dua is really the only girl doing eras anymore and it's UGGGGH.giveup1 

Looks like your wishes came true tho! brit16 Christmas came early indeed! And at a good time too, because she has literally zero competition right now. 

1 minute ago, Kai said:

Moo's jingle gag1

I meant on Billboard 200! brit16

But good point. That's probably gonna block Willow from #1. dead2 but I don't wanna talk about charts right now, we have new music to focus on! cry8

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.