Snow

Monsters drag Gaga over Evermore

So she should start releasing 5 albums per year cuz someone else did it too? She released an album 6 months ago, what else she should do, she can't tour right now or idk. dead2 Stan culture is ruining the music industry too. rih2

They're not asking for more albums though, they are just asking for a little more promo, which I can totally understand...the era died after the VMA's, while people have been asking her for a lot of things. She kinda had this coming (and this is coming from a big stan rip4 ) 

22 minutes ago, Shego said:

So she should start releasing 5 albums per year cuz someone else did it too? She released an album 6 months ago, what else she should do, she can't tour right now or idk. dead2 Stan culture is ruining the music industry too. rih2

Maybe promote it? Drop a remix single? Drop a performance? Drop a video? brit15

7 minutes ago, saiga said:

Maybe promote it? Drop a remix single? Drop a performance? Drop a video? brit15

Perform where when corona i out there sis? brit15 Didn't she perform at the MTV awards tho? brit15 She dropped a video 2 months ago too. brit15 

Just now, Shego said:

Perform where when corona i out there sis? brit15 Didn't she perform at the MTV awards tho? brit15 She dropped a video 2 months ago too. brit15 

Because no one else is performing right now lmfao2 Sis stop with the excuses 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Monsters can literally shut up, my fav just suprise dropped lipgloss 

It's what that disgusting rat deserves. Everyone out there dropping deluxes, Taylor dropping 2 albums within 5 months and we can't even get that Babylon Remix we've been clinging to for 1.5 year

Well, at least they have their merch. I like that they have the same colors as the oreos.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.