Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Top Answer Game 2020 - Fourth Results Show (Results at p. 11)

Just now, Kai said:

Yeah right, you weren't implying that I was a sacrifice or something demonic at all...

Nnnn... I thought you went to sleep? fall4 

ny6

Not you being the sacrifice, but one of the people that will comitt sacrifice upon some other unfortunate being. cry8

First quick shower/bath, then bed. I will definitely catch 8 hours actually. From probably 2 to 10 AM. ny4

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

Not you being the sacrifice, but one of the people that will comitt sacrifice upon some other unfortunate being. cry8

First quick shower/bath, then bed. I will definitely catch 8 hours actually. From probably 2 to 10 AM. ny4

It's what I thought at first, then I re-read it and you said, "YOUR ritual"... so I thought you meant I'm being summoned from the depths of hell fall4 Human to galactic federation language barrier I guess. tay8 

Please don't say "bath" if you're not taking a bath in a bathtub filled with water... unless your spaceship and species' showering are different from Earth's. tay8

Good to know even Andromeda spacemen have hibernating pods. tay8

1 minute ago, Kai said:

It's what I thought at first, then I re-read it and you said, "YOUR ritual"... so I thought you meant I'm being summoned from the depths of hell fall4 Human to galactic federation language barrier I guess. tay8 

Please don't say "bath" if you're not taking a bath in a bathtub filled with water... unless your spaceship and species' showering are different from Earth's. tay8

Good to know even Andromeda spacemen have hibernating pods. tay8

ny6

Well, you said that, not me, but would I be surprised? ny5 It is only human to "human" language barrier on your part. tay8

ny4 Shower that will include washing the hair too. Is that better, Kaicon Taipan? tay8

Hibernating pods as in beds? Yes, those. tay8

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

Well, you said that, not me, but would I be surprised? ny5 It is only human to "human" language barrier on your part. tay8

ny4 Shower that will include washing the hair too. Is that better, Kaicon Taipan? tay8

Hibernating pods as in beds? Yes, those. tay8

Leaked image from your spaceship:

Hibernation_pods_in_Alien_movie_pillars.jpg

2 minutes ago, Kai said:

Of course you would say Alien is a classic movie, it suits your hobbies like hunting down preys. true1

ny6

Or maybe because of the movie itself, Kaicon? Not because Alien reminds me of your predatory behaviour. true1

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.