Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

dynxsty

Do you remember what you did on Self Titled release?

In Honor the Beyonce's self titled 5th studio album being released 7 years today...

Can you remember:

1. Where you remember where you found out about the BEYONCE release?

2. What you were doing?

3. How did you react?

4. Fav song and video?

I remember I was 12 (nicki5) and I found out the next morning and thought she just released one single, which was Blow. I didn't know it was a whole ass album with videos. 

I remember by Mom not letting me buy it on iTunes because it was too expensive (nicki5) and I remember crying because Target and Walmart weren't selling CDs during the first year nicki5

Fav song: tie between Partition and No Angel

Video: Grown Womenmoo8

1200px-Beyonc%C3%A9_-_Beyonc%C3%A9.svg.p

44 minutes ago, dynxsty said:

In Honor the Beyonce's self titled 5th studio album being released 7 years today...

Can you remember:

1. Where you remember where you found out about the BEYONCE release?

2. What you were doing?

3. How did you react?

4. Fav song and video?

I remember I was 12 (nicki5) and I found out the next morning and thought she just released one single, which was Blow. I didn't know it was a whole ass album with videos. 

I remember by Mom not letting me buy it on iTunes because it was too expensive (nicki5) and I remember crying because Target and Walmart weren't selling CDs during the first year nicki5

Fav song: tie between Partition and No Angel

Video: Grown Womenmoo8

1200px-Beyonc%C3%A9_-_Beyonc%C3%A9.svg.p

That era was EVERYTHING and a TRUE CULTURAL RESET.

The album was simply flawless from start to finish (it's my go-to bey album) and the videis also were AWESOME. Its my fave after IASF. 

Fave song: Blow, Drunk In Love, Partition, Blue, Xo, Flawless, Pretty Hurts, Haunted

Fave video: Cant pick one all PERFECT. 

i woke up and went to a britney forum and it had been hacked and the BEYONCÉ logo was the only thing on screen eve1

i was so pressed cause i hadnt accepted Beysus into my life yet so i downloaded the album and watched the videos and i was snatched giveup3 

I remember very vividly cause it was on my sister's birthday brit16

1. My mom was watching TV in the living room and the album popped up in a commercial or in an interview/talk show idr

2. Illegally downloading the I+ version

3. Can't remember tbh

4. Originally might've been Haunted or Blow but now it's Haunted (not Ghost) and Pretty Hurts. 

Tho I don't listen to bey often if at all

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.