Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

imahunter

Could Gaga pull off Future Nostalgia in your opinion?

Someone told me Gaga could pull Future nostalgia easily but I disagree.

gaga doesn’t know how to pull subtle. She screams too much and is too over the top that her singing becomes annoying. 

future nostalgia is subtle and not in your face. Dua’s rich and nice tone is so important throughout the album and she doesn’t over sing any of the songs. 

agree? 

14 minutes ago, Strobo said:

Agreed, Gaga used to know how to be subtle but now she's too in your face.

Her voice would sound nice on some songs though, like Physical.

I cannot remember a time where Gaga was subtle? 💀

she always been the weird bitch with exploding tiddies and shit. 

2 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

I cannot remember a time where Gaga was subtle? 💀

she always been the weird bitch with exploding tiddies and shit. 

Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) comes to mind immediately, but in general during The Fame she wasn't really so extra

BTW/AP Gaga was the stupidly extra one imo

14 minutes ago, BabyMario44 said:

i think yes. But Dua did good too.

Chromatica is still better than FN imo

I like them both but I prefer FN a little bit more ... maybe because Gaga has better albums and I always find myself comparing her new work to the previous material chi1

10 minutes ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

No, but this woman can:

Gaga had basically made a "future nostalgia" though, ever heard The Fame?

Katy can't even make an album that doesn't sound like all of her previous albums... fall4

As for gag's the fame, it sounds more like Gwen's L.A.M.B more than anything else. Later on she ripped off Madonna's sounds instead.

45 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

Gaga screams?

No, you mistook her for Xtina. true1 

Yes. Have you not heard “Perfect Illusion” it’s literally unlistenable because of all of her screams. 

she would be more successful and have more fans if she toned it down and did more songs like 911 or Sex Dreams 

The Gonega stans still pressed about Dua since February and they keep on being mad... Insane!

If y'all actually listened to her 2020 performances you'd sure as fuck wouldn't be saying "she can barely hold a note" brit16 

i think she demonstrated she can pull many things off the problem is the lack of promotion and she is giving ....  

Chromatica is such a great album yet because the lack of promotion and her priorities being something else this era aged like milk to the sun .,.,. 

She's too lazy now to have an era like FN. Cumtractor is about the best we can expect, at least it served a few bops like Rain On Me, 911, Sour Candy and Babylon. Although the latter is just a Dinosauradonna song.

1 hour ago, Kai said:

gag's the fame, it sounds more like Gwen's L.A.M.B more than anything else.

The Fame and L.A.M.B are both AWESOME

1 hour ago, Kai said:

Later on she ripped off Madonna's sounds instead.

i would say she was very influenced by Madge, especially in the Born This Way album which sounds like COADF X Ray Of Light X Like A Prayer with some of Gaga's ideas, that's what made BTW the ultimate 2010's album. It's also why i largely why i love it, i stan both Madge and Gaga.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.