Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Would you eat Jason Derulo's cake?

9 hours ago, Snow said:

@Dennis Reynolds What's your take on this? creep1 

I mean if somebody brought that thing to a party or something I'd for sure try it but it looks pretty over the top bebe1 He went too far with the popcorn, otherwise it was kinda looking like a chocolatey rice krispie treat which seems pretty good tbh.

Why do you ask? bebe1 

46 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I mean if somebody brought that thing to a party or something I'd for sure try it but it looks pretty over the top bebe1 He went too far with the popcorn, otherwise it was kinda looking like a chocolatey rice krispie treat which seems pretty good tbh.

Why do you ask? bebe1 

Oh nothing, I just remember us talking about food that you thought looked tasty but I found to be unappealing.. and it seems like this is one of those too, cause I really wouldn't even have touched that bebe1 

Chocolatey rice krispie sounds like the censored PG version of this cake bebe1 

44 minutes ago, Snow said:

Oh nothing, I just remember us talking about food that you thought looked tasty but I found to be unappealing.. and it seems like this is one of those too, cause I really wouldn't even have touched that bebe1 

Chocolatey rice krispie sounds like the censored PG version of this cake bebe1 

Oh, like the KFC donut chicken sandwich? bebe1 I remember now, although I was conflicted on that too. I think this cake would probably not be good but for sure I'd try it just to be able to say I did bebe1 

5 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Oh, like the KFC donut chicken sandwich? bebe1 I remember now, although I was conflicted on that too. I think this cake would probably not be good but for sure I'd try it just to be able to say I did bebe1 

YES! That grossed me out, I don't think I could ever eat something like that bebe1 At least you're willing to try it out.. I really don't think I'd put it anywhere near my mouth. Especially not since the donut looks like the plain Krispy Kreme donuts, and those donuts are legitimately the worst donut I've ever eaten. More sugar than bread bebe1 

5 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Omg how come every time I see someone recording themselves eating this time, they end up liking it? I- bebe1 

"It smears your face with goo" umm bebe1 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.