Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

Christina sounds PHENOMENAL performing "The Christmas Song" at Seth Meyers 2020

1 minute ago, Dani K. said:

So she's now promoting ha shite starting with ha oversang Xmas Album!

americas next top model tyra banks gif | WiffleGif

When will Cloutus and Lubricant get it's time to shine? 

If only she would be creative enough to remake Coitus and put an actually good electronic production for all of those songs. And fix the mixing issues. Lubrication is already not breathing upon arrival, give it up. Though it is her best album since a long time.

5 minutes ago, Kai said:

Sis not everyone can afford your technology true1

I don't know If the upload is official or not rip4 but using a Video Editor to convert it in 4k is not groundbreaking  nicki5 I mean, it's the standard. 720p looks like Potato Quality in 2020 gag1 

2 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I don't know If the upload is official or not rip4 but using a Video Editor to convert it in 4k is not groundbreaking  nicki5 I mean, it's the standard. 720p looks like Potato Quality in 2020 gag1 

What I meant was maybe their PC can't handle 4K videos gag1

3 minutes ago, Kai said:

What I meant was maybe their PC can't handle 4K videos gag1

Probably so rav2 My Old Computer couldn't handle them rip2 But overall The Performance was great. If only she promoted her Christmas stuff every year ari9 Even though I'm not a Christmas Music fan

I'm not a fan of Christmas music, but this was nice. She looked and sounded amazing. oprah2

She even did a few high notes at the very end. Not as high as the studio version (I don't think she can hit those anymore, this song has the highest notes she has ever recorded) but still nice.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.