Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

Christina sounds PHENOMENAL performing "The Christmas Song" at Seth Meyers 2020

11 hours ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

Her rendition of this song is vocally fabulous, but those warbled improvised melodies are never good to begin with.

Its impressive but too noisy for a Christmas song imo. You cant play that album quietly in the background on Xmas eve.

2 hours ago, Gravity said:

Listened to this song for the first time. It's boring jj3

But not at the xmas album getting more promo than Liberation brit15

No shade, but most of the songs on ha xmas album are boring... and the adlibbings and vocal acrobatics don't make them any better brit15

But this 2020 performance just slays! It's controlled and has a beautiful tone and fits her range. oprah7

18 hours ago, Kai said:

No shade, but most of the songs on ha xmas album are boring... and the adlibbings and vocal acrobatics don't make them any better brit15

But this 2020 performance just slays! It's controlled and has a beautiful tone and fits her range. oprah7

yeah its just so ... loud.

I remember when I first got it I was 10 years old and was really sad because my family wouldnt play the album because "her screaming is distracting and annoying" lmao. I didnt feel that way then but I can see what they were saying now. 

I prefer the 2020 version because her voice is a bit deeper and makes it sound more soulfull.

6 minutes ago, COOKIES said:

yeah its just so ... loud.

I remember when I first got it I was 10 years old and was really sad because my family wouldnt play the album because "her screaming is distracting and annoying" lmao. I didnt feel that way then but I can see what they were saying now. 

I prefer the 2020 version because her voice is a bit deeper and makes it sound more soulfull.

She also toned down the vocal gymnastics in the 2020 version, that's what makes it much more listenable.

The 2000 version kept going up and down the scales... brit15

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.