Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

What can't your fave get dragged for?

Faves:

Taylor - Sales, business savviness, tour gross, work ethic, songwriting prowess. 

Ariana - Vocals, hitmaking capabilities, influence on the new generation of artists.

Ellie - Work ethic, songwriting skills, dedication to climate justice, soundtrack it girl.

Florence - Vocals, songwriting, stage presence, influence in the UK.

Lana - Songwriting

(Bonus) Artists that I like a lot but don't necessarily stan:

Dua - Work ethic, hitmaking potential, ability to make great visuals. 

Selena - Good heart, global popularity, work ethic, savvy business mind.

BLACKPINK - Stage presence, work ethic (come for Jennie again I dare you)

NOTE: Yes I'm aware the bonus section goes against my own thread's topic but I wanted to talk about them. giveup2 

Ariana: Vocals, streams, charts, authenticity, work ethic, critical acclaim, visuals, hitmaking potential

Rihanna: Record Sales, business ventures, hitmaking potential, authenticity, creativity, work ethic, influence, visuals, charts, streams, awards and accolades

Miguel: Vocals, songwriting, authenticity

Kendrick Lamar: Bars, Flow, songwriting, ghostwriting, critical acclaim, influence, awards and accolades, work ethic, creativity, authenticity, streams, visuals, hitmaking potential

Not a fave but could be if she continues on the track she's on

Dua: Work ethic, streams, hitmaking potential, critical acclaim, authenticity, creativity, visuals

8 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Rihanna: Record Sales, business ventures, hitmaking potential, authenticity, creativity, work ethic, influence, visuals, charts, streams, awards and accolades

Couldn’t say it better giveup3 

Not Ellie in the OP though rip4

30 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

sia4 

Umm? sia4 

She may not be super consistent but she is very capable of creating great visuals. New Rules, Physical and Break My Heart all slaps and she would've served more if we weren't in the middle of a pandemic rip4 

21 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Not Ellie in the OP though rip4

Didn't force her in btw. Googled "ari gaga taylor" and she came up as a part of a mashup thumbnail. Yes Ellie Yes Relevance brit16

maxresdefault.jpg

25 minutes ago, Snow said:

She may not be super consistent but she is very capable of creating great visuals. New Rules, Physical and Break My Heart all slaps and she would've served more if we weren't in the middle of a pandemic rip4 

Ignore her, she drinks 

Xtina... I wanted to say vocals, but everyone drags her for screaming rip4 Her diverse discography, her albums don't sound the same from one to another.

Britney, wanted to say dancing, but we all know how her dancing is nowadays. rip4 I guess her kindness, and her iconic performances/discography. 

Taylor... sales. Though some have tried to drag her for it during reputation rip4 @GAGA got banned for trying to drag folklore's 2nd week sales, I wonder how she's doing nowadays. rip4

Britney : success, dancing, performing skills, her kindness, her iconic performances and discography

Gaga : work ethic, talent, success, kindness, her music 

Beyoncé : talent, work ethic, streams, influence, her discography, 

Madonna : success, influence, performances, dancing, performing skills, her discography (except 2010s albums) , work ethic 

Janet : definitely influence (people forget how influential she is, without Janet we don't have Britney, Beyoncé, Aaliyah, Ciara, Shakira, Rihanna, Tinashe, TLC just to name a few) dancing, her discography and music, performing skills

Mariah : talent, work ethic, songwriting, influence, music, attitude (shes not a bad person)

Kylie : performing skills

Shakira : singing (i LOVE her voice and shes a great singer)

Ariana Grande : her attitude (shes a GREAT person and very kind imo)

Pink work ethic, GREAT talent (underrated dancer, singer, performer, she has it all) 

Xtina : vocals

As for male artists:

Chris Brown : definitely talent

MJ: Talent, influence, discography, performances. 

Cher: longevity, success in music, TV and film, work ethic, influence on younger artists

Stevie Nicks: longevity of songs, songwriting, influence on younger artists, success as part of a band and as a solo act

Madonna: longevity, sales, touring success, work ethic, visuals

Katy: Memorable hits. She could still perform another Superbowl with a fresh batch of hits from her first few years of relevance.

Britney: undeniably her impact and personality. Sales too when we take into account her initial years.

Taylor: sales obviously. Songwriting, work ethic, connecting with fans, critical acclaim, business mind.

Gaga: impact, versatility, vocals, creativity, and talent in fields outside music.

Carly: Call Me Maybe.

On 12/16/2020 at 6:27 PM, Dani K. said:

Talent of what exactly? 

I won't deny that Chris Brown is a toxic waste of space in the industry and makes average at best music but he's a good singer and dancer.

7 hours ago, Lynk said:

I won't deny that Chris Brown is a toxic waste of space in the industry and makes average at best music but he's a good singer and dancer.

Well, i find him to be AWESOME and VERY Talented (he can sing and he is a PHENOMENAL dancer and performer) and his music is also GREAT. His first two albums, F. A. M. E., Fortune and Indigo are all FIRE 🔥🔥

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.