Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Wonder

Jamie and Britney Haven't Spoken in Months

britney-spears-glaad-awards-2018-billboa

The conservatorship battle between Britney Spears and her father Jamie Spears is getting even more complicated.

According to CNN, the two haven't spoken since August. "I love my daughter and I miss her very much," Jamie told the publication. "When a family member needs special care and protection, families need to step up, as I have done for the last 12-plus years, to safeguard, protect and continue to love Britney unconditionally. I have and will continue to provide unwavering love and fierce protection against those with self-serving interests and those who seek to harm her or my family."

His attorney, Vivian Lee Thoreen, added, "Jamie's relationship with Britney is not that different than your average father-daughter relationship insofar as there has always been a mutual love and respect for each other. Until Britney's court-appointed attorney Sam Ingham abruptly instructed Jamie not to contact Britney a few months ago, Jamie and Britney had spoken often and regularly throughout the entire conservatorship.  In fact, they had spoken just the day before and had had a pleasant and collaborative conversation."

Last month, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Brenda Penny declined to suspend Jamie from his central role in the court conservatorship that has controlled his daughter’s career for 12 years as Britney’s attorney Samuel D. Ingham III requested at the hearing. The judge said, however, that she would consider future petitions for his suspension or outright removal.

“My client has informed me that she is afraid of her father,” Ingham told the judge. “She will not perform again if her father is in charge of her career.”

x

Look at him crying about missing her as if he's not the one who put them in this position. I hope to god she never speaks to him again and he has to feel that guilt for the rest of his life. 

I have and will continue to provide unwavering love and fierce protection against those with self-serving interests and those who seek to harm her or my family."

Soooo.... he's protecting her against himself? lol3 Maybe let her protect herself and make decisions in her life bcuz if she can't ofc she will always need it from others. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.