Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Selena to release a Spanish visual album

1 hour ago, saiga said:

Living in South America, I can tell you the song was played 24/7 in 2018, but for some reason it stopped being played at all the last year. rip2 

Well, as catchy as the song was, it wasn’t a masterpiece, not even for a Reggaeton song. true1 

Tbh was it even that good? dead1 I feel like it only got the success it did because of the all-star lineup.

Like I've never liked it that much to be honest with you, it's fun for a bit then gets annoying rip2 Selena kinda did slayed in it tho brit16

38 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

That sounds like an Interesting project rav2 Are we gonna get features with other Latin Artists ? 

If everything I know so far about the project is correct, then yes! There should be a couple of collabs.

I've also been hearing rumors of a non-Latin artists being involved in one of the song. Streets are saying it's BLACKPINK again, but with DJ Snake this time. I have nothing concrete about that yet so we'll have to see! 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.