Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Happy Birthday Xtina!

While I haven't listened to enough of Xtina's discography to have an all-time favorite, I'll use this opportunity to say..

LIBERATION WAS NOT THAT BAD! 

Yeah, I guess it was a little bland in some parts, but it really wasn't as bad as people make it out to be. Stans just drag it because of its commercial performance. Accelerate was not bad either, I appreciated her for bringing something new to the table and I actually enjoyed the song a lot. Fall In Line was a bit of a yelling match, but not bad and deserved better. Maria is probably my favorite song from hers, out of all that I've listened to. 

There! brit16

1 minute ago, Kai said:

You didn't lie. Some people are just too much. rih9

Exactly, I enjoyed the album actually!

Also Lotus wasn't terrible for its time either. Your Body was not the best lead but the rest of the album? WHEW! Let There Be Love indeed!

Army of Me, Red Hot Kinda Love, Make the World Move, Circles, Around the World all smashes clap3 oop! 

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

Exactly, I enjoyed the album actually!

Also Lotus wasn't terrible for its time either. Your Body was not the best lead but the rest of the album? WHEW! Let There Be Love indeed!

Army of Me, Red Hot Kinda Love, Make the World Move, Circles, Around the World all smashes clap3 oop! 

Sorry sis, I can't agree with you on Lotus... tenor.gif?itemid=10142399

Just now, Kai said:

Sorry sis, I can't agree with you on Lotus... tenor.gif?itemid=10142399

dead2 Yes I figured, even the fans have that same opinion.

I did say that it was good for its time though! It kinda aged like milk, but it was really good for its time brit16

29 minutes ago, Snow said:

While I haven't listened to enough of Xtina's discography to have an all-time favorite, I'll use this opportunity to say..

LIBERATION WAS NOT THAT BAD! 

There! brit16

Stan! sass3

You better listen to Stripped, B2B and Bionic at the very least tho lj1

5 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Stan! sass3

You better listen to Stripped, B2B and Bionic at the very least tho lj1

I tried getting into Bionic but didn't like it gaga1

I've listened to B2B and Stripped too, but it's been a while since I listened to either of these albums. Maybe I should revisit them sometime! brit16 I liked B2B from what I can remember!

36 minutes ago, Snow said:

I tried getting into Bionic but didn't like it gaga1

I've listened to B2B and Stripped too, but it's been a while since I listened to either of these albums. Maybe I should revisit them sometime! brit16 I liked B2B from what I can remember!

Get to it then iggy1

I'd give Bionic another try tho, at least the ballads if you didn't like the electro tracks. moo1

45 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Look at Snow saying he's not familiar with Xtina in the other thread and now posting a bday thread in her section clap3 Stan Christina Maria Aguilera clap3

Happy birthday to her! Hope she does something next year jj2

What can I say, I'm unpredictable! jj2

That's how I keep things fun jj2

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.