Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

Tyler Oakley Announces He's Taking an Indefinite Break from YouTube After 13 Years: 'See Ya Later'

After 13 years of making YouTube videos, Tyler Oakley is taking a break from the platform.

On Tuesday, Oakley, 31, announced in a video titled "See ya later" that he would be stepping away from YouTube for an undetermined amount of time.

"I'm making this video today to let you all know I have been making videos and uploading them every single Tuesday at noon for years and years and years and years and years," he said. "If you have been watching since I have been in college, I was 18 when I started and I am now 31. So you can go back and find any single week of my life between those two dates and see what I was up to."

"I've never really taken a break," he explained, adding, "and it is now time for me to take a break."

Oakley, who uploaded his first video "Raindrops" on Oct. 1, 2007 and has amassed 7 million subscribers, went on to say that he will be "working on some stuff that I have always wanted to do."

As for how long the break will be?

"I do not have an end in sight for when I will be back, so I think the best thing for you to do is to click the little subscribe button and make sure you push the little bell next to the subscribe button. That will alert you when I upload a brand new video, because before you could rely on me every Tuesday at noon."

While taking time away from his channel, Oakley said that he is "going to be focusing on some other stuff" that he's "really excited about" and that he's really "ready to develop out." He admitted that he's not "felt a fun, new, little thing in a long, long time, so I'm gonna try some fun, new, little things."

Though the length of his break is unknown, Oakley confirmed that he is "in no way leaving YouTube forever."

x

1 hour ago, Kai said:

I've never found him hot before.

But that haircut and moustache make him so attractive... haircut is everything for men...

What in the weird 1930s fetish. nicki5

5 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Also that avi, it came up on my Instagram Stories the other day, i hadn't noticed Xtina has butt implants before. nicki5.png

She's always had butt implants nicki5.png or as some like to call it, "Brazilian butt injections", it was a hot topic on another Xtina forum way back in 2012, people got banned over claiming she had butt injections. nicki5.png Because we all thought she was natural back then, but now she's older, it starts to show...

3 minutes ago, Kai said:

She's always had butt implants nicki5.png or as some like to call it, "Brazilian butt injections", it was a hot topic on another Xtina forum way back in 2012, people got banned over claiming she had butt injections. nicki5.png Because we all thought she was natural back then, but now she's older, it starts to show...

I wonder if the reason she gained weight back in 2012 was so she could do that fat transfer thing. nicki5.pngnicki5.pngnicki5.pngnicki5.png

Lowkey serving Clair from Steps 10 years ago:

Christina+Aguilera+at+AMA+nominations+pr

Spoiler

Claire-Richards-in-Celebrity-Big-Brother

Spoiler

Slay at her now.

1_19269921-1.jpg

2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I wonder if the reason she gained weight back in 2012 was so she could do that fat transfer thing. nicki5.pngnicki5.pngnicki5.pngnicki5.png

Lowkey serving Clair from Steps 10 years ago:

Christina Aguilera at AMA nominations pr

Reveal hidden contents

Claire-Richards-in-Celebrity-Big-Brother

Reveal hidden contents

Slay at her now.

1_19269921-1.jpg

I don't think the weight gain was intentional... chi1 It was due to depression and heavy drinking. The second time was because she had her daughter, Summer Rain in 2014, and it's only in 2020, that she began to lose weight again. I think she looks fabulous right now after all those botched fillers and botoxes, they're finally settled in nicely.

I don't think she was ever as big as that Clair woman who looks more like Gemma Collins' size.

But I think she had many liposuctions, which was why she gained weight, but her tummy seemed to be flat most of the time. 

10 minutes ago, Kai said:

I don't think the weight gain was intentional... chi1 It was due to depression and heavy drinking. The second time was because she had her daughter, Summer Rain in 2014, and it's only in 2020, that she began to lose weight again. I think she looks fabulous right now after all those botched fillers and botoxes, they're finally settled in nicely.

Probably, she's been looking amazing lately. 

10 minutes ago, Kai said:

I don't think she was ever as big as that Clair woman who looks more like Gemma Collins' size.

Don't come for steps, few groups could come back from the dead 20 years later with songs better than the rest of their discography. 

Spoiler

Slay at the unisexuality of it all. 

16 minutes ago, Kai said:

They don't look like the same person... fall4 Serving Adele's face+body transplantations. 

In fairness those photos are like 10 years apart. fall4

31 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Don't come for steps, few groups could come back from the dead 20 years later with songs better than the rest of their discography. 

Hide contents

Slay at the unisexuality of it all. 

In fairness those photos are like 10 years apart. fall4

Scared of the Dark is a BOP, it kind of reminds me of another song, but I can't put my finger on it.

The long-nosed woman looks like Roxy Jacenko (I don't know if you know her, but she always appear in the Australian tabloids for reasons I don't know or care to know). The short haired woman looks like Charlize theron in that video, but I'm not sure if that's Claire? if it is then holy shit, she looks hotter now lol. Imagine if Gemma Collins lose weight, she will look like Angelina Jolie... fall4

The two guys must be gay, please don't tell me they're str8 and have 5 kids or something. fall4

The second song is too basic, sounds like a generic gay anthem bop like most of the mess on Chomoreotica.

2 minutes ago, Kai said:

Scared of the Dark is a BOP, it kind of reminds me of another song, but I can't put my finger on it.

The long-nosed woman looks like Roxy Jacenko (I don't know if you know her, but she always appear in the Australian tabloids for reasons I don't know or care to know). The short haired woman looks like Charlize theron in that video, but I'm not sure if that's Claire? if it is then holy shit, she looks hotter now lol. Imagine if Gemma Collins lose weight, she will look like Angelina Jolie... fall4

You betta stan Scared Of The Dark. Yes the short haired woman at 0:32 is Claire. 

Serving legs:

7 minutes ago, Kai said:

The two guys must be gay, please don't tell me they're str8 and have 5 kids or something. fall4

The blonde guy is, i don't think the dark haired guy is. 

Spoiler

Hot 

Screen+Shot+2019-01-23+at+15.47.43.png?f

4 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

You betta stan Scared Of The Dark. Yes the short haired woman at 0:32 is Claire. 

Serving legs:

The blonde guy is, i don't think the dark haired guy is. 

Reveal hidden contents

Hot 

Screen+Shot+2019-01-23+at+15.47.43.png?f

Slay! 

We love a pop group that can actually sing and don't sound like they're cruise ship singers.

Why were people wearing iJuanna's hats at 3:25?

Yes the brown haired daddy is hawtttt!!!

To be fair, it's not like he's been doing well on Youtube. His heyday was in like 2013, when basically anyone could follow the Youtube trends. His type of Youtuber isn't popular anymore. No shade to him, but he didn't have necessarily a ton going for him for longevity.

1 hour ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

To be fair, it's not like he's been doing well on Youtube. His heyday was in like 2013, when basically anyone could follow the Youtube trends. His type of Youtuber isn't popular anymore. No shade to him, but he didn't have necessarily a ton going for him for longevity.

Mte. Wasn't checking for him to begin with. rip4

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.