Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

poSLAYtions

Now that the hype has passed...

ElCSRx3WAAI8QXL.png:large

@Ariana what were you thinking, gurl? She doesn't even look like herself in this picture.

Spoiler

Ha Daisy Duck impersonation!

Spoiler
Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA2wa7L3Ru7qZyjTkzdXB

Slay a bit sis!

My God. That ugly filter is also, well, ugly. The flower earring that looks like a deformed ear. Everything about this is a goddamn awful mess. And I thought Dangerous Woman was the worst album art that she could produce...

funny-clown-063fbd1932f5beb605ef02eaabcc

Ugh Ariana making the girls talk again yas2 maybe you made this thread for making up that nobody talks about Christina in years (even the Lubricate era did nothing), in the mean time Positions slayed every chart yas2  

2 hours ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

ElCSRx3WAAI8QXL.png:large

@Ariana what were you thinking, gurl? She doesn't even look like herself in this picture.

Reveal hidden contents

Ha Daisy Duck impersonation!

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA2wa7L3Ru7qZyjTkzdXB

Slay a bit sis!

My God. That ugly filter is also, well, ugly. The flower earring that looks like a deformed ear. Everything about this is a goddamn awful mess. And I thought Dangerous Woman was the worst album art that she could produce...

I love the Positions cover, i think it's her best album cover. Also the album is great. 

1 hour ago, Gravity said:

It's not that bad but it's one step away from Glory overfilrtered screenshot mess brit4

Glory was really a bad cover but she made up for it with the rerelease cover which is smokin hot. brit10

This one is just boring, there’s nothing “goddamn awful” about it. brit4 

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Glory was really a bad cover but she made up for it with the rerelease cover which is smokin hot. brit10

This one is just boring, there’s nothing “goddamn awful” about it. brit4 

There is. Everything about it is awful. She literally looks like a duck.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.