Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

poSLAYtions

Now that the hype has passed...

31 minutes ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

Vile? I'm vile? What?

Not when I simply spoke the truth. Not when this fanmade artwork is so much better:

ariana-grande-positions-moonchild.png

bey8

Yes. You are vile and annoying bey8 She looks fine in the album cover. Not “goddamn awful”. But whatever, keep doing you bey8

14 hours ago, Vesper said:

Yes. You are vile and annoying bey8 She looks fine in the album cover. Not “goddamn awful”. But whatever, keep doing you bey8

She's not the problem here: the issue is that her picture is very badly edited, and that's crazy for an album cover. I mean, how bad of a graphic designer you must be to make Ariana Grande look bad? 

I know that it may look better on physical copies, but the vast majority is going to consume this record via streaming, so... why not choose a better looking edit? awk1

On 12/21/2020 at 2:12 PM, Bionic-AHHH! said:

Neither does the Velvet Underground album cover, it's literally just a banana. ari9 But at least this looks miles better than the actual cover.

Banana made by Andy Warhol tho dead1 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.