Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Atlantis Princess

Will the spanish album come when she can tour?

Do you think she's waiting on releasing this album until she can tour with it since she's popular in Latin America and can maybe ? still draw crowds? 

Or is it another case of Xtina waiting 6 years between releases and letting the spanish music craze lose its hype? ny4 it's already starting to lose steam all over the world the peak years were like 2018-2019.

1 hour ago, Billie Frank said:

The first five words in the title should really be the question. sia1

Stop lmfao2lmfao2

1 hour ago, Kai said:

Christina, touring??? ny4ny4ny4ny4ny4ny4

Maybe for the billionaire fans ari6

Hey she did two tours in the last two years plus a residency that's a miracle that must be recognized true1

10 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Stop lmfao2lmfao2

Hey she did two tours in the last two years plus a residency that's a miracle that must be recognized true1

She cancelled the last leg... (which is the right thing to do) because of Covid... true1 I don't think she felt any sadness in doing that, she must have been over the moon it got cancelled. 

I don't see her touring for another 5-10 years... gaga3

3 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Imagine her going back to the noise after making a theme out of not needing it anymore in an album lmfao2 

I don't think The Noise producers will take her back after she called the show a "prison" and she was their "slave" fall4

6 minutes ago, Kai said:

She cancelled the last leg... (which is the right thing to do) because of Covid... true1 I don't think she felt any sadness in doing that, she must have been over the moon it got cancelled. 

I don't see her touring for another 5-10 years... gaga3

I don't think The Noise producers will take her back after she called the show a "prison" and she was their "slave" fall4

I hope the prospect of making money off a tour in Latin America will motivate her to release that album faster. If she goes another 6 years without any album the sis is truly out of touch and naked in her big bathtub gaga3

And you never know, strangers things have happened. Money talks. She can just say it was a methaphor and they will forgive gaga3

Just now, Gravity said:

I hope the prospect of making money off a tour in Latin America will motivate her to release that album faster. If she goes another 6 years without any album the sis is truly out of touch and naked in her big bathtub gaga3

And you never know, strangers things have happened. Money talks. She can just say it was a methaphor and they will forgive gaga3

She rarely tours in South America...

Yet she opened a clothing store in Brazil though gaga3

1 hour ago, Kai said:

So not here for 50 shades of xtina... xtina9

50 Shades of Xtina would require 50 different eras (since each Xtina era is it's own style), I doubt we're going to get 5 more albums, never mind 50. xtina9

On 12/21/2020 at 11:09 AM, Atlantis Princess said:

You really think she will be able to draw crowds in LA? The mexican leg of the x tour wasn't as successful as I had expected it to be.... she had a diamond certification there with HTGDT if I remeber correctly but the box office doesn't look so good. It's not tragic but still she did there worse than many fans had expected. 

Monterrey 

3,581 / 5,000 (72%) $333,198

Guadalajara 

5,523 / 7,478 (74%)

$412,589

Mexico City 

8,632 / 12,000 (72%) $855,353

She sold 17,763 out of 24,478 tickets bey10 She toured there for the 1st time since 2001 and the tour got barely any promo... Imagine how poorly she will do if she goes to Brazil where she has never toured 

1 hour ago, BackToBasics said:

You really think she will be able to draw crowds in LA? The mexican leg of the x tour wasn't as successful as I had expected it to be.... she had a diamond certification there with HTGDT if I remeber correctly but the box office doesn't look so good. It's not tragic but still she did there worse than many fans had expected. 

Monterrey 

3,581 / 5,000 (72%) $333,198

Guadalajara 

5,523 / 7,478 (74%)

$412,589

Mexico City 

8,632 / 12,000 (72%) $855,353

She sold 17,763 out of 24,478 tickets bey10 She toured there for the 1st time since 2001 and the tour got barely any promo... Imagine how poorly she will do if she goes to Brazil where she has never toured 

Oh these receipts sis bey10 The fandom said she was popular in LA since she actually has hits there and won a Latin Grammy but i guess it doesn't translate in tours. Imagine having a decently successful spanish album in the early 2000s and not touring at all in some LA countries. Only xtina bey10

22 hours ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Oh these receipts sis bey10 The fandom said she was popular in LA since she actually has hits there and won a Latin Grammy but i guess it doesn't translate in tours. Imagine having a decently successful spanish album in the early 2000s and not touring at all in some LA countries. Only xtina bey10

Her spanish album was, as you said, pretty popular in LA but come on... it's been 20 years ari9 Those who bought her album back in the day probably still have some feeling for her but I don't think 20-30 year olds are dying to see her live, especially when she hasn't even bothered to perform on their local TV or whatever. I think she may be able to sell out a LA tour if she bothers to promote it but looking at they way the x tour was ''promoted'' in Europe it is like 20% likely that she'll move her ass to LA to promote the spanish album dead7

I still can't believe she didn't tour in Brazil in 2001...The album was pretty popular there as far as I'm concered. She should've focused on promoting in Europe, Australia and LA back in 2010. Had she done that, she could go there on tour every 3-4 years and earn loads of money. But it's Xtina after all. She loves the US although American public has been paying her little attention since 2008 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.