Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

poSLAYtions

Yes. Yes, I am vile and annoying!

4 hours ago, Arya said:

?

1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

What's the point of this thread ? brit15

3 hours ago, Max said:

Are you ok?

Imagine what happened when somebody whom you rarely interacted with, like, never tbh, called you "vile"....because I didn't like an album cover. ayumi1

3 hours ago, Kai said:

I feel like you hate on @Ariana because she lowkey sings better than Moo brit9

47 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Yes lol she's light years more consistent than Christina and the xmas lady

If you believe that Ariana is vocally AND/OR musically more consistent, better, superior, etc., then sure. Everybody has opinions, just

bey11

2 hours ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

Imagine what happened when somebody whom you rarely interacted with, like, never tbh, called you "vile"....because I didn't like an album cover. ayumi1

If you believe that Ariana is vocally AND/OR musically more consistent, better, superior, etc., then sure. Everybody has opinions, just

bey11

Ariana would deadass take this song and elevate it ari5 This version is dreadful af. Ari's version would have like a billion harmonies and her soft sweet vocals would give the song a narrative. Christina just sounds like shes ranting sorry! 

6 hours ago, Jjang said:

Ariana would deadass take this song and elevate it ari5 This version is dreadful af. Ari's version would have like a billion harmonies and her soft sweet vocals would give the song a narrative. Christina just sounds like shes ranting sorry! 

Please no one will ever do this song justice other than Christina.

Ariana can stick to her lo-fi rnboring schtick. 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.