Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Autumn Variations

Some of the worst album covers ever?

Katy with Witness (and lowkey One of the Boys)
Ariana with positions (it's genuinely not just her worst cover but it is one of the worst covers from a main pop girl that we've seen in a long, long time)
Madonna with Hard Candy
Britney with the Glory cover we got upon initial release)
The standard edition of Born This Way (the deluxe is fine but the whole bike concept was just....not it. her bust album but fuck it's standard cover)

On 12/22/2020 at 7:31 AM, SeekingThrill said:

Not everyone saying Witness. 

NlB0P8R.gif

yeah I get that its a bit weird but am I the only one who gets the concept? all seeing third eye (title track, deja vu, chained to the rhythm ) with the combination of the 80 street arts spray-paint (which some songs are 80s inspired- roulette, power, tsunami) that surrounds her like a glow? 

or am I just reaching? nat2.

On 12/21/2020 at 3:20 PM, GRANDESPOV said:

Listen To 'Rare', The New Selena Gomez Album | News | Clash Magazine

anyone knows why she chose this.... thing?  carla1

10 hours ago, TRENCH said:

yeah I get that its a bit weird but am I the only one who gets the concept? all seeing third eye (title track, deja vu, chained to the rhythm ) with the combination of the 80 street arts spray-paint (which some songs are 80s inspired- roulette, power, tsunami) that surrounds her like a glow? 

or am I just reaching? nat2

I read somewhere that for Katy, her music has allowed her to travel the world and learn more than her eyes have, so her actual eyes are in her voice and hence in her mouth jj3

16 hours ago, TRENCH said:

I don't think people have to get it. 

Some hate it, therefor it is a bad cover, which isn't fair. sia1 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.