Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Autumn Variations

Some of the worst album covers ever?

On 12/24/2020 at 5:58 AM, Exhale said:

I read somewhere that for Katy, her music has allowed her to travel the world and learn more than her eyes have, so her actual eyes are in her voice and hence in her mouth jj3

Given how limited her vocals are, she can't have travelled very far

On 12/23/2020 at 8:55 PM, Miss Show Business said:

Not necessarily what I think are the "worst", but pretty close.

800x800-999-2.jpg

800x800-999-1.jpg

I don't see how either of these are ugly at all?

Anyway 

Born this way standard

Smile clown nose

Taylor lover

Madame x deluxe

On 12/28/2020 at 10:11 PM, Miss Show Business said:

This atrocity.....

800x800bb.jpg

Ok you have to be trolling. How is this ugly?

(Ugh I'm sorry for the spam I can't copy the quotes on mobile smh)

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

I don't see how either of these are ugly at all?

The Rainbow cover >>>>>>>>>>

I thought it was a step down from Rainbow and idk, I just don't like it.

As for Katy, again, a step down from the original, and the lettering is just tacky and overtakes the artwork.

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

Ok you have to be trolling. How is this ugly?

It's poorly designed. They used a gradient or eraser tool on Mariah instead of cutting her out, and there is still traces of the white background on parts of her hair for example. Plus, they completely cutout her boot in the snow. It looks like she's floating on some tacky Christmas background found on google images. The snow should've remained and her silohette should've been perfectly traced and cut out.

56 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

The Rainbow cover >>>>>>>>>>

I thought it was a step down from Rainbow and idk, I just don't like it.

As for Katy, again, a step down from the original, and the lettering is just tacky and overtakes the artwork.

It's poorly designed. They used a gradient or eraser tool on Mariah instead of cutting her out, and there is still traces of the white background on parts of her hair for example. Plus, they completely cutout her boot in the snow. It looks like she's floating on some tacky Christmas background found on google images. The snow should've remained and her silohette should've been perfectly traced and cut out.

I mean I agree. Rainbow's artwork wa gorgeous. High road isn't bad but it's a lesser sister to rainbow. 

The logo for Katy's name is ugly yes. 

The T in teenage is pretty but the rest of eenage Dream isn't. 

The placement for TCC is fine. I don't see it working anywhere else. 

I think the gradient was intentional. A go the "poorly traced cutout" part, I don't see it. Tho they coul have just put the grey bg replacing the bg above the snow ground. I actually didn't notice the boot at all till you mentioned it since it's white on white dead2

Tho looking at my physical copy they did make her look flat chested and the puff on her sleeve was flattened. Otherwise I like it a lot. Especially when it's that shiny 

John Lennon & Yoko Ono - Unfinished Music No.1: Two Virgins (NSFW / I'm NOT posting it here jj3)

Jennifer Rush - Stronghold: The Collector's Hit Box

Spoiler

Stronghold [Import] (Album)

And of course, this iconic tragic cover...

Spoiler

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.XFLT1Y0sadGQnbEezdUuQAHaHa%26pid%3DApi&f=1

On 1/3/2021 at 5:51 PM, LÉON said:

What's wrong with this one? It's not mind-blowing, but it isn't that bad either brit7

It's ugly rav3

Not only does it look like it was taken on a potato, they could've shot a better pic with something different. (lighting, angle, post, hairstyle, idk etc)

On 1/6/2021 at 7:55 AM, Chris Morlock said:

It's ugly rav3

Not only does it look like it was taken on a potato, they could've shot a better pic with something different. (lighting, angle, post, hairstyle, idk etc)

The font is too close to the edge actually

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.