Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

Tom Cruise branded as the male "Ellen DeGenerate"

According to former Scientologist, Leah Remini who expressed her thoughts on Tom's outbursts on the set of his movie regarding pandemic protocols breaches.

"What more likely happened was, two crew members who were in the same zone were talking to each other and Tom saw this as an opportunity to appear as the epitome of strength; of a leader who is taking this pandemic very seriously."

Honestly, this is gossip, but I agree with Leah... Tom Cruise's behaviour is unacceptable... that is not how you speak to your colleagues or employees. kylie10

She also went on to say, past employees, girlfriends etc also said Tom has abusive behaviour.

Source: The Mirror

although i don't know about tom’s history with scientology or abuse, IN THIS CASE, Tom’s outrage was justified.  All jobs have their own set of rules and guidelines when it comes to COVID, and if you dont follow them, then you should be prepared for the consequences. Sometimes, bosses flip out, and although I wouldnt agree with that kind of language in any other situation, covid is a contagious virus that can potentially put everyones health at risk. Follow the rules at work and periodt. 

I'm tired of the "Tom was too mean!!" narrative. Yes, most of the times this is not how you speak to people. But this is not most times. We are in the middle of a global pandemic. Millions of people are dead and millions more are losing their homes, jobs and livelihood. The health protocols are there for a reason, these people agreed to follow them when they signed the contract to work on the project. They signed up for this.

People said he was too mean to the crew. Well you know what? We've tried nice. It resulted in 320,000 people dead. I'm fed up with the ignorance, and clearly so is he. I don't blame him one bit for reacting the way he did. In fact, I hope he goes and shout at more people. Clearly there are still too many dumb fucks in the world that need the same wake up call. 

Well you shoudn't talk to people like that but we are on a middle of a pandemic, it's been almost a year people should use a mask and follow all protocols, yeah this staff was dumb and he did deserve it....

Ellen is worst, she is toxic with her staff for no reason, she is a bitch for no reason 

Tom >>>>>>>> Ellen 

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

Yeah, she seems nice to her staff and people have been with her for a long time. 

Hide contents

hqdefault.jpg

Exactly, she reminds me of Moo... has a bad mouth but is probably nice to people around her.

Serving Beyonce more than Hottie in that pic:

Spoiler

53d2f4edd7f9f_-_or_2e0488db1282729462785

1 minute ago, Kai said:

Exactly, she reminds me of Moo... has a bad mouth but is probably nice to people around her.

Serving Beyonce more than Hottie in that pic:

Reveal hidden contents

53d2f4edd7f9f_-_or_2e0488db1282729462785

Moo doesn't have a bad mouth tho, most of her shade is warranted and she never initiates it.

Queen P meets Queen B

Spoiler

EIUKWnGXkAESKvm.jpg

Look, I'm not gonna call myself a Tom Cruise fan by any means, but I'm really struggling to fault him here. The entire world is hanging on by a fucking thread at the moment, now's not the time to be messing around with these sort of violations. Not to mention, the process of making  a movie now is even more delicate than it alway has been. All it takes is one single person on that set getting the virus, and the whole thing has to stop. Look at what happened with The Batman. Shutting production down in the middle of a shoot could absolutely kill a movie completely and that'll put hundreds of people who are already lucky to be working out of a job. I can't say that I would've reacted any differently than he did in this scenario. It's not normally how you should talk to someone in any sense but this are desperate, trying times and there's just no room for fucking around, even if it's an accident. 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.