Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Max

Max' Favorite Albums of 2020

i5c69Fi.png

Ellie_Goulding_%E2%80%93_Brightest_Blue_(Official_Album_Cover).png430334dcca32efcbe77db205fe5d3d3c.jpg71QS0X4bA-L._SY355_.jpgA1t105Rwe3L._SL1500_.jpgFINAL-COVER-1.jpg

Troye-Sivan-In-A-Dream.jpgMiley_Cyrus_-_Plastic_Hearts.png71HHknWPulL._SL1200_.jpgTaylor_Swift_-_Evermore.png81oS553y3gL._SL1500_.jpg

71cjnLIJgFL._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg19f6cba5a8b80305ef20723150e5ac72.707x707x1.pngFiona_Apple_FTBC_410.jpgTame_Impala_-_The_Slow_Rush.pngshawn_mendes-wonder_s.jpg

0195081703640.jpg810r-BjsnhL._SL1400_.jpglaroux.jpg71KcaBR6hPL._SL1200_.jpg61VVcrjCsXL._SL1200_.jpg

Text version:

Spoiler

Ellie Goulding - Brightest Blue

Taylor Swift - folklore

Sero - Regen

Sam Smith - Love Goes

Charli XCX - how i'm feeling now

Troye Sivan - In a Dream

Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts

Katy Perry - Smile

Taylor Swift - evermore

Perfume Genius - Set My Heart On Fire Immediately

Little Mix - Confetti

Ariana Grande - positions

Fiona Apple - Fetch the Bolt Cutters
Tame Impala - The Slow Rush

Shawn Mendes - Wonder

Hurts - Faith

Halsey - Manic

La Roux - Supervision

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Lauv - ~how i'm feeling~

Just now, Kai said:

Love your picture, daddy max.

For a second, I thought this was you also: 71QS0X4bA-L._SY355_.jpg

Yes, I released my first album and it was so good that I placed it in my own year-end list. jj2

5 minutes ago, Kai said:

I will check this one out as the picture capture my attention jj2

I absolutely LOVE it. It's German rap though, I don't know how much you'll enjoy it. sob1

6 minutes ago, Royale said:

For some reason I could not see most of those images, but shit this makes me realize that I basically need to listen to more albums from 2020 rip2 

I updated them now, hope you can see them now? sob1

31 minutes ago, Kai said:

It's OK, @Ghostface makes me listen to French Naomi Campbell rapping and his Andromedan musicians, Ms Kelly Lee Owens and I enjoyed them.

ny6

You should actually listen to some of these as well, Kaicon: Supervision, Slow Rush, Set My Heart On Fire Immediately, Fiona's and Charlix XCX's projects ( I posted enemy in your Brit x Xtina thread once ) - these are the ones I head and liked and think you haven't, so that's why I am listing them.

3 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

You should actually listen to some of these as well, Kaicon: Supervision, Slow Rush, Set My Heart On Fire Immediately, Fiona's and Charlix XCX's projects ( I posted enemy in your Brit x Xtina thread once ) - these are the ones I head and liked and think you haven't, so that's why I am listing them.

Sis you need to update your database on me, I already listened to Fiona Apple's Pots and Pans cutters.

As for Charli XYZ, her music is for deaf people.

I'll check out the others soon. 

6 minutes ago, Kai said:

Sis you need to update your database on me, I already listened to Fiona Apple's Pots and Pans cutters.

As for Charli XYZ, her music is for deaf people.

I'll check out the others soon. 

ny6

Well, I am not a stalker like you, so I wasn't sure and I still managed to guess the other unheard albums.

No, you should check how i'm feeling now by Charli XCXptional as well, Kaicon. ny4

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

Well, I am not a stalker like you, so I wasn't sure and I still managed to guess the other unheard albums.

No, you should check how i'm feeling now by Charli XCXptional as well, Kaicon. ny4

Your mind control device made me listen to "pink diamond" and it sounds exactly like "Melt!"

No wonder you like it fall4fall4fall4fall4fall4fall4

Just now, Kai said:

Your mind control device made me listen to "pink diamond" and it sounds exactly like "Melt!"

No wonder you like it fall4fall4fall4fall4fall4fall4

ny2

Visions has even more similar sound to Melt!, but you will like that one as well. The other songs are not that much "strange". Party 4 you, for example, is pretty mellow in tone. ny5

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.