Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

Which pop girl has the least iconic hits in the 2010s?

4 hours ago, SeekingThrill said:

The least iconic hits?

None of them had hits. jj3 

Mariah has an iconic hit each year sass1 Kylie hasn’t had an iconic hit in her life, so I don’t count her.

I don't think the purpose of this thread was understood completely. 

You all are naming Madonna and Kylie like they actually had 2010s hits. I think the goal here was to talk about the girls who actually had hits that aren't iconic. 

51 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I don't think the purpose of this thread was understood completely. 

You all are naming Madonna and Kylie like they actually had 2010s hits. I think the goal here was to talk about the girls who actually had hits that aren't iconic. 

This. The roaches stay pecking at crumbs as usual eve1

To actually answer the thread properly...

I'd say Gaga? Her biggest hits were in the late 00s, and despite still being successful after that, she got overshadowed by, for the most part, Katy (Who Gaga overshadowed during 08-09)

Born This Way is a very iconic song and era, but it also happened during the second year of Teenage Dream (ET, Last Friday Night) and then We Found Love happened. Everything besides the title track got massively overshadowed by bigger moments. (The same can apply to Britney and Beyonce's 2011 eras)

Then Artpop had Applause which did well, but also happened during Prism (Roar and Dark Horse) and then Beyonce's ST released not long after, as well as Miley's whole Bangerz era happening.

And Joanne... well the most "iconic" thing from that era was Million Reasons and that only got extra traction from the Superbowl the following year.

Alternatively Britney, but I wouldn't count her. Her prime was the late 90s through the 00s, she was like 13 years in her career when she started fading and that's to be expected, even if for top 10 songs (including a #1) her Femme Fatale singles really were not iconic.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.