Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Lana posts "Chemtrails Over the Country Club" video and album teaser

42 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

the way I glossed over this dead2 electrique chair LMAO

NNNN LMAO rip3 But what really excites me from this teaser is that it gives me the vibes of Party Monster by Abel!!! If she got the same director we're in for a CRAZY ride

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

She questioned the culture, got dragged and now she's coming for BLOOD.

But actually! This era is gonna be super consequential for her, people grew weary of her after "question for the cuture"-gate and "mesh mask"-gate (deservedly so) so maybe her team is actually caring about her output for this album cycle. Katy for example failed to sustain her career momentum because of Witness (poor reception and just a weird era in general) and her career suffered for it, so maybe her team is aware of the stakes this era since shitty music + bad optics could really hurt her career permanently lmaodead2 

8 hours ago, Jake said:

NNNN LMAO rip3 But what really excites me from this teaser is that it gives me the vibes of Party Monster by Abel!!! If she got the same director we're in for a CRAZY ride

I was RIGHT 💀 BRTHR directed this and they directed In The Night & Party Monster!! This is gonna be crazy

The fucking VISUALS alex1

The SERVE alex1

Lana ma'am  you didn't hafta go hard and serve us but bitches questioned your place in the industry and you said OH OK aretha1

Lemme just say my pw*ssy is WET ari7

Even if only this video ain't some shitty Chuck shit with Instagram filters and no concept I'll be happy if the music is good tbh.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.