Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Taylor & Joe's sexy bathroom selfie leaks

Just now, Snow said:

They are such a HOT couple giveup3

Both of them are lucky to have each other giveup3

Yes they are, I thought Joe was so skinny and small from those beach pics last year, but up close he's soooo BIG... OMG... what a tasty TOP. giveup3giveup3giveup3giveup3

I can see why Ms. Swift can write two masterpieces back to back in one year, if I got ... by that body every night, I would be able to write so many poems too giveup3giveup3giveup3giveup3

6 minutes ago, Kai said:

Yes they are, I thought Joe was so skinny and small from those beach pics last year, but up close he's soooo BIG... OMG... what a tasty TOP. giveup3giveup3giveup3giveup3

I can see why Ms. Swift can write two masterpieces back to back in one year, if I got ... by that body every night, I would be able to write so many poems too giveup3giveup3giveup3giveup3

Cropped and slightly closer for better viewing whit2

Spoiler

EqBdCplVoAE_W4K?format=jpg&name=medium

2 minutes ago, fab said:

they look so good but it feels so invasive to see this.. hope there aren't more leaks rip4 

It does rip4 but if they got this picture, I think they probably got a couple others too and it'll only be time before those leak as well.. 

Thankfully I don't think Taylor is dumb enough to take more NSFW pictures or record herself doing anything inappropriate, so here's hoping dead1 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.