Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Anwar Hadid, Dua's boyfriend, is anti-vax

Gheys can't accept different opinions. true1  Why is he suddenly a terrible human being if he is anti-vax? jj3 

This covid situation is messy as fuck. People still don't get it. So why should we be 100% sure the vaccine is safe? We are talking about a vaccine that has been made in one year.

There are many diseases and we still don't have a cure. But we have one (actually there have been reports about more different vaccines) for a brand new disease. 

If scientists tell you the vaccine is safe, so that's it, you won't question anything? Drugs we generally use aren't healthy and that's is a fact.

The vaccine may help and seem safe, but after some time there could be side effects. Let's not forget that some scientists think that autism is caused by vaccines.

Things aren't simple like some of you like to think.

6 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

Gheys can't accept different opinions. true1  Why is he suddenly a terrible human being if he is anti-vax? jj3 

This covid situation is messy as fuck. People still don't get it. So why should we be 100% sure the vaccine is safe? We are talking about a vaccine that has been made in one year.

There are many diseases and we still don't have a cure. But we have one (actually there have been reports about more different vaccines) for a brand new disease. 

If scientists tell you the vaccine is safe, so that's it, you won't question anything? Drugs we generally use aren't healthy and that's is a fact.

The vaccine may help and seem safe, but after some time there could be side effects. Let's not forget that some scientists think that autism is caused by vaccines.

Things aren't simple like some of you like to think.

If he actually said that he gonna wait cause he doesn’t know if the vaccine is safe it would be one thing, but he literally use religious arguments which mean nothing in a scientific discussion.  

and considering he and his family went to parties during all of this it speaks volumes how they actually care about fellow humans. Typically rich pricks. 

20 hours ago, Urbi said:

Y’all reaching. dead2 That doesn’t mean he is anti vax. He said he just doesn’t feel the need to vaccinate for COVID. It’s not the same thing

I read it as in general since he's all "God willing heal from it" and "unnatural" bullshit

10 hours ago, Simón. said:

If he actually said that he gonna wait cause he doesn’t know if the vaccine is safe it would be one thing, but he literally use religious arguments which mean nothing in a scientific discussion.  

and considering he and his family went to parties during all of this it speaks volumes how they actually care about fellow humans. Typically rich pricks. 

Good point tbh 

On 12/25/2020 at 11:02 PM, SeekingThrill said:

Why is he suddenly a terrible human being if he is anti-vax? jj3 

Because he's not only putting himself at risks, but also the people around him and the community. jj3 

What really kills me is that he questions science, yet believes in something that cannot be proven at all. sia5 

7 hours ago, Kai said:

What really kills me is that he questions science, yet believes in something that cannot be proven at all. sia5 

On 12/25/2020 at 1:08 PM, Simón. said:

he literally use religious arguments which mean nothing in a scientific discussion.  

Those are his believes. According to Islam, his attitude in OP wouldn't be right, but he is a Christian now. I am not sure that Christianity has different rules.

Anyway, let's not turn this into a hate thread towards religion. If it isn't OK to be racist or homophobic, then it isn't cool to drag people who believe in God.

Of course, his actions could have consequences  and he should be prepared for that. jj3

25 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

Those are his believes. According to Islam, his attitude in OP wouldn't be right, but he is a Christian now. I am not sure that Christianity has different rules.

Anyway, let's not turn this into a hate thread towards religion. If it isn't OK to be racist or homophobic, then it isn't cool to drag people who believe in God.

Where exactly did I hate on religion? rip4 There are dozen, if not the majority of Muslims or Christians who disagree with him not wanting the vaccine due to religious reasons. I wonder though if he also hates on his sisters cause they obviously changed their physical  appearance against how the creator has made them. 

Also, nobody is going to force him to take the vaccine and he can state his opinion, but he also can be criticized for it. Just because he gives a religious argument, doesn’t mean he cannot be criticized for it and in this discourse the scientific argument outweigh the religious ones. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.